CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

I wakened about 5 mins ago and I'm in bed gazing him while his asleep. His hair is all over his face I moved it out of his face as I whispered "good morning, baby" I stated "you know it's rude to stare" I heard him say with his eyes still closed. Good morning to you too Vinnie. I turned facing the opposite side. He sighed and grabbed my waist pulling me close to him with my back on his chest. He kissed my neck even as his palms is on my stomach "we have to wake up it's almost noon" I stated he groans and buried his face at the side of my neck.

I got out of bed walked directly to his bathroom to go take a shower. After I was done I opened the door and I noticed him still in bed. But, rather than laying in bed he has his back against the bed frame looking at his phone. He looks up and I
noticed with only a towel round my bare body, he smirks, I simply rolled my eyes and grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants of his and put it on.

I walked back to his bed and lied next to him, setting my head on his chest. The tender sound of his heart beats in my ear, and I run my fingers down his arm looking at his tattoo. I by no means become sincerely a tattoo type of person, however seeing Vinnie's tattoos makes me want to get one.

"I want to get a tattoo" I inform him he looks down at me giving me a confused frown "you told me which you in no way desired to get a tattoo" he stated.

I was wondering it for the past week and I'm considering getting a tattoo that means something to me.

I walked downstairs to the lounge I saw Nikita and Larray here. I haven't since them in an exceedingly long. Larray stopped me and suddenly began to scream in a high pitched voice running up to me together with his arms out, he hugs me tightly creating me onerous to breathe "Larray, I can't breathe" I same he unwraps his arms around me "oh, sorry lady I'm just very happy to see you" he said.
I suddenly felt arms wrapping around me and that I instantly grasp who it is. He kisses my neck and doesn't even care that Larray staring at us straight away "since when you two got together. The last time I saw you two, you hated each other" Larray explains. Vinnie stops kissing my neck and looked up at Larray. He cleared his throat and place his hands in pocket "yeah long story" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Vinnie was busy talking to Larray, I walked over to wherever Kouvr and Mia were, within the kitchen. They were talking to each other. I walked in, Sabbatum on the table and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. They turned their head to who it was.
"Maya, hey girl what's up" Mia same smiling as she saw me. I arranged on my back throwing the apple up into the air and catching it and throwing it into the air "I don't know, the sky" I said then started happy "so, Netflix huh" I said sitting up crossing my legs. I can't believe that the hype house is obtaining our own reality show, like I'm simply very happy. we return so far and that we worked therefore hard.

I walked out of the room and walked to the stairs. I don't have the chance to place a foot on the first step once my whole body raised off the ground. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder "Vinnie put me down!" I shouted at him. He ignored me and kept walking up the stairs. we arrived at his room and he locked the door behind him.

He place me down on his bed and he towers me, making me looked up at him. He takes off his shirt and throws it across the room. Somethings about me happen.

He leans nearer to me making me lean and hit my back on his bed. He smirks as he leans close to my ear "well my love I'm not about to stop til I hear you scream is that clear" he whispered softly in my ear.
He then slowly moves his hand my arm whereas kissing my neck. I breathe heavily as he kisses down my stomach. He stops and looks up at me and that i nodded giving him permission. He slowly takes my pants off and kisses my inner thigh, I moaned because it felt so good, him simply kissing my skin.

Vinnie sits up with me in his lap, and that i push hips against his. Feeling his hardness against me, I moan into his mouth, and his arm tighten around me. My hand travels down his body. I place my hand on either side of his face, his skin is hot beneath my fingers, and that i brush his cheekbones with my thumb. His sweatpants are hanging low on his hips, exposing his v-line.
"Baby." I said wanting into his eyes caressing his cheek he grabs my waist and pulled me nearer to him "yes my love" he said with a smirk "I love you" I smiled giving him a kiss "I love you" he smiles kissing me back.

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER TWENY-THREE.

THANKS FOR OVER 6K READS ❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.