CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

"That friend of yours is annoying," I said looking at Saul who was patting Hera while he was on his phone.

It's two in the afternoon and I'm in Vinnie's room laying on the floor on my back looking up at the ceiling. Vinnie looked at me confused about what I just said because Saul is just sitting on his bed doing his thing. He looked up and smiled at me. I groaned rolling my eyes looking away.

"You alright there buddy," he said as he laughs.

"She thinks that you're really annoying," Vinnie said as he also laughs.

I looked at him like some psycho.

"I'm annoying? We only just met."

"Exactly."

I stood up from the floor and I struggled a bit but I finally got up. This fucking pregnancy has been a shit show, would I ever do it again? Probably not, and I'm only nineteen.

I don't really hate Saul he's a nice guy. I just like to mess with people.

Feeling so hungry I grabbed my phone ordered some foods to eat. As I was waiting I went downstairs and set on the couch minding my own business when I felt someone took my shoulder. I look to my left and saw Tayler.

"Hey! Maya congress!" Tayler said as he the couch then sat beside me "thanks, I believe Vinnie told you" I said "yeah he did he was really happy" he said.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell and I got up from the couch and walked to the door and opened it. The delivery guy smiled at me and handed me my food. I handed him the money and smiled at him as well.

Walking back to the couch I grabbed the first thing that came out of my bag was a BIG ASS BURRITO.

Your girl loves burritos.

I took the first bite and I could literally die. That's how good it is. I continued eating my food, enjoying my meal when someone called out my name. I looked up with my mouth full of food.

"There's a package for you" Thomas comes and he holding a big package for me. he handed it to me and I was a bit confused because I don't remember ordering a package.

I opened the big ass package and it was a bunch of baby clothes and I got really happy I'm so excited.

I went back upstairs and to my old room. I went inside with the box and saw how empty the room is. I still had some stuff in here but it's mostly clothes. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling and just closed my eyes and took a deep breath and I drifted off to sleep.

"Shh don't wake her up" I heard people whispering. I slowly open my eyes to see Mia, Michael, Taty and Vinnie looking down at me "gosh, you must have had the best nap" Taty giggled.

I rub my eyes and got out of bed "well you were asleep we were all talking to Thomas and we were hoping that you can come back here." Michael said.

I love the hype house and I'll always come back but, I having a baby and I don't want them to feel like I'm going to annoy them and wake them up in the middle of the night every single night. It's just best for me to stay at Alissa and Martin's house till I find my own place to stay.

"I love it here but it's not the right place for me," I explained. I could their sad faces and I felt bad but it's the right decision to make.

Mia and Taty hugged me, wrapping those arms around tightly. We pulled away and I could see tears rolling down their cheeks.

"Aww, guys don't cry you're going to make me cry" wiping my tears away.

It's now 6 pm and I'm done grabbing the rest of my things from the hype house into my car with Vinnie helping me.

We were now done putting my things in my car and I'm now so exhausted "you okay?" Vinnie asked wrapping his arms around my neck from behind "I'm fine" I said. He turns me around and looks at me "you okay my love" he asks again "I-" I got cut off my phone ringing.

I looked at the caller ID and it's Trevor.

"What's up, Trevor," I said holding my phone to my ear.

"You need come back to Alissa's NOW"

💜AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE I WAS FEELING SO SICK AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK.

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 32K READS.

FOUR MORE CHAPTER LEFT.......