Chapter 3

Aizawa has never liked meetings especially if it concerned the hero commission. He couldn't stand the pretentious pricks, if he was being honest. But here he was waiting for this meeting to start so it can be over with and he can go home to his husband, son and their cats. He could honestly think of at least a dozen different reasons why this meeting doesn't need to happen but oh well at least he has a cup of dark roast coffee.

Later after at least three more cups of coffee and the rest of the hero's have shown up the meeting can finally start. An array of hero's are now seated in the commissions main meeting room, Aizawa is squashed between pro hero Midnight and pro hero Best Jeanist and honestly he was glad, he could tolerate those two and opposite him was Endeavour and All Might and Aizawa couldn't stand those two, Endeavour the brash moron who is the dictionary definition of untreated anger issues and All Might the overgrown child who gives society too much hope. He couldn't understand why the Hero Commission wants All Might to teach in UA from next year onwards.

Aizawa looked up towards the top of the table where one of the Commissions higher ups was seated waiting for a moment to talk before they just got bored, so they raised their hand and quickly all of the other hero's stopped talking.

"Now I'm sure you're wondering why the Commission has called you all in." All the other hero's slightly nodded staring intently. "As you all know Japan had many soldiers sent to different countries to help with villains, special missions and sometimes small battles if a certain government needs it. However our government has decided not to send out anymore soldiers and all training camps have been ordered to close, luckily for us most camps have closed but for the rest of them we are sending you to close these camps, no questions asked."

Aizawa looked through the information the Commission provided on the training camps. He couldn't believe that these camps were legal if he was being honest, how could the government allow this especially when most of these camps train soldiers that have only just turned 18. He scanned the paperwork again to determine if they set a date to forcibly close down these camps or not, after scanning once, then one more time again to be sure Aizawa came to the conclusion that they haven't set a date yet. "Commissioner you haven't set a date to close down these camps yet are we doing this now or later on?"

"Oh yes, I forgot we are not closing these camps until the end of this month to give the Commanders of these camps to close them by their own will first incase they are just processing the paperwork" as the Commission higher up spoke they almost sounded offended that Aizawa spoke up about when they should be closing the camps, but with a quick eyeroll and an almost inaudible sigh they carried on explaining the mission.

Aizawa slowly tuned out the Commissioner in favour of reading the information in more detail for himself instead of putting up with the speed the Commissioner was speaking at. When he was finished reading the information Aizawa decided to try to take a small nap and not get caught if he got his way. Luckily for him the Commissioner was too focused on the information they were relaying to the other heroes to notice him falling asleep.

Aizawa really couldn't believe that the meeting took three hours to finish relaying the information to the other heroes when it took him thirty minutes to completely read through all the information that was provided, Midnight decided it was for his best interest to pay attention to the battle strategy for the overall gist to shut down all the remaining camps that may still be open at the end of the month. Aizawa really couldn't believe that they were waiting until the end of the month before going ahead with their plan to shut down the camps. In his opinion all the remaining camps should be shut down now so they could get all the younger soldiers into accommodation before the new school year in April. Sadly the operation is not in Aizawa's control so he just has to put up with the Commissions stupid ideas with how they run their operations.

Aizawa finally arrived home around nine pm, in all honesty after dealing with the Commission for the better part of the day Aizawa was really not in the mood for anymore bullshit today, luckily his family could feel the hostility surrounding him so they just decided to give him an easy evening, even their cats decided today wouldn't be a good day to try and trip Aizawa up when he was trying to walk through the door instead they just decided to pile on top of him as he face planted into the couch while he let out a groan. As Aizawa lied there not moving an inch and not making a sound after letting out the groan his husband and son looked at each other with confusion as neither knew what could have made this day so bad for Aizawa.

"Sho dear are you okay?" Yamada asked in concern for his husband. He slowly walked towards Shota before sitting down at his side as he started to remove all the cats piled on him so Shota could turn around to face Hizashi.

"The new case I'm working on for the commission regarding the military training camps" Shota exclaimed turning to face his husband "from what I gathered at the meeting I have a feeling that we will have to forcibly close some of these camps, as they definitely won't close by their own commission. Now can we not talk about this right now as Hitoshi needs to go to bed and I need to get some sleep in before my patrol later on"

Hizashi fully understood why Shota didn't really want to talk about the up coming mission, mainly because the commission has a tendency to give underground heroes missions that need a solution that only underground heroes can deal with without getting into deep water with the press. Even though there are going to be daylight heroes on the case they will most likely only do what can be easily seen in the eyes of the media to give the lower ranked and underground heroes the opportunity to finish the mission without interference. Hizashi turned to Hitoshi while opening his arms to signal he wanted a hug "come here Toshi, it's time for you to go to bed, lets say go get ready for bed and Sho will join us before you fall asleep okay."

"Okay Pops but do I have to go to bed now? It's not even a school night"
"Yes mister you have to be up early because you're going out with Nem tomorrow remember."
"Oh yeah I forgot about that I guess I will go to bed."
"Good now lets get going"

Shota couldn't help but smile as his family goofed off a little before crashing for the night. Remembering that he needs to go on patrol in a couple of hours he decided to roll off of the couch to say goodnight to Hitoshi then go get some sleep before the long night he had before him.

A/N~ I am really sorry this took so long to come out. I know this isn't a very long chapter but somethings came up and the story had to be side tracked for a while but hopefully I can get this story back on track.