High Lady's Lass

" Oh.. Poor merciful Lady of the Power,
how enchanting would it be to meet in person someday?
Do not you forget, I'm still here waiting and urging to see
a glimpse of your powerful swords and golden armour."

In the hot and sweaty day of summer month, She and her mother alone work in a  100 links yard, the burning sun dazzle up the small fire who is proactive on this term and has determined to harvest her field the earliest, with her only mother.

Digging up the gravel and barren land which Hermit left a year ago due to its infertility. But she knows, that her hands can give any dead element a piece of life.

Pushing down the hoe deep inside the gravel soil, she has completed quarterly of her work. And that too in the interval of three days. She would wake up everyday, bringing water from the river of the forest, as the boys would laugh out at her, with the pretty girls in gowns.

But she never had time to notice these, because her mother, Blaise would give her the assurance.

" My dearest child of universe, No one shall thrive against thy will. As it has to be the strongest in all." Then she'd put the child's hand on her chest, making her feel the heart throb into the small yet brave soul.
" This is thy destiny my lass, a life of thy own will. But the Road  has to be in thy own thrall? So do thou wish to long here? And make thy own trail of eternity?"

She shows not even a single sign of fear or cowardice," Always shall it reside in thy body, no one can be stronger unless thee had it in your head to be weak. And Magyk is mere a word, but it is the depth of the edges to where we can search into ourselves."

Smiling, Blaise runs fingers through her stranded and braided hair," Even when the star stops to shine its very much at night, I shall be on thy side until I give in by myself."
She kisses her forehead, " My brave and Ethereal dohtor."

This was a lullaby to Little Athelia as she would count the twinkling stars and her mother sewed  her Sage colored dresses.

Wiping down the sweat trailing down her Forehead, now a 20 year old Athelia is on her way to sell her harvest, as this been her priority since the beginning and would tell her mother every single afternoon about it whilst plucking Thyme from her backyards.

" Athelia?! It is time we shall return." Blaise holds the bucket of water in her hand, as she is done watering the toiled area.

She nods, and extract the Hoe out of the earth. Blaise rubs out the mud cleaved to the blade of hoe.

" Mother, I really do not see the point of these villagers celebrating on the victory Of Prince 'Darren'. On what basis they think he is any of glorious?" Athelia pours the dried lavender buds into simmering water.

" Thou knowest Lass, we should be thankful of whatever he did At least. There is no point of arguing on this. Ain't I correct." Blaise prepares bread and chop down the carrots into pieces.

" But he didn't even left a single grain for us back when the whole country went under commotion. If it was not for Ewan we would hath starved to death." She adds thyme to the cauldron.

" Okay lass now thou tell me, where thou going?" Blaise smiles under her  blue cloak.

"Not really very far, but Silvia was asking for a sleep potion. So it might take me the time of dusk to return." She says sealing the mouth of the jar. " Hope it does not split out like the last time."

Blaise is not so impressed and frowning she continues," Try to get early." She nods as she leaves the door to the outside world, as her Raven hair with thin braids clinging on either sides.

But she stops and turn around, exactly looking into Blaise's Brown eyes. " If I ever get to be the Ruler, my people would understand the real meaning of celebrating and whatever it takes, I will never leave them in Oblivion. I promise."

' I manifest that my daughter shall seek insight.'She speaks in her mind as she returns to her room.

The winds blows to the opposite direction, The day is so mystically uncanny as Athelia notices the sun glowing not so bright and the birds chirping loud to what she can hear. 

" What a day, is the sky planning to hail upon." Her hazel eyes glows as she finds someone nearby staring right into her. She tries figuring if she is being mistaken but the prying eyes continued to can her.

She moves almost with no fear towards the person, who's face is hidden into the cloak of dark cloth and face shielded up to the nose, what she can make out is that person is more relentless and tranquil in his posture while seeking the sight of her body. Her movements would not make the man part from where he stands. Well, she is neither in the part of an cowardice idea to part on this term.

His outfit, more of a soldier less than a normal Civilian of   Chroigleann village. Is he under Prince Darren, because that will boil Athelia's blood as it would keep reminding of the suffers of the villagers during the lethal outburst between two blood thirsty kingdoms.

A distance of one hand between the two of them, she sees the  atypical tincture of the brave yet powerful soul's gaze, and she could sense the smile or moreover a smirk beneath that mask of him.

She was stunned by the intimidating gaze, and felt his hands moving slowly yet calmly towards her face. 

"ATHELIA! Lass?? Where thou are. Thou needeth to come here soon, the high lady is shot adversely and her body is aching of the immense pain." Athelia gets stunned by the voice of the Butcher. As she makes her way to Tobias, the Butcher. She turns around the last time to see the man.  But he was already gone into the narrow lanes leading to dead end of the village. Where it is nothing but OBLIVION.

In large amount crowds gather, and make way for Athelia as her eyes trail down the body lying on the muddy patch of ground. Bending down to her knees, and sees the eyes which are now closed in pain. The lady shot in the neck by a wooden craved arrow. 

" The High Lady is dead." Someone from among the crowd whispers.

Athelia, closes her eyes and visualizes the pain of the lady transferring into her as she closely holds the lifeless hands into hers. She felt the misery and sorrow and sudden rises of fear, anxiety, a wish to meet someone. She goes deeper into her soul and the only things she hears is cries and sobs. And smiling she reassures,' I manifest that thou soul may rise higher into the peaks of glory of your will.' And retards back herself from the High Lady.

Everyone stands staring so deep into the lady that they are almost at the extent of not blinking for the past few moments. The blood of her body rises higher into the light of the Oblivion and her heart throbs a new beat, the longing and lifeless eyes seek a new insight. And in some few moments, her life,her lost soul comes back into her body. And she takes the first breath of her Rebirth. 

" Someone please help me to carry her to Mother's Sanatorium." Athelia knows how to bring the lost soul into the route of Serenity. And she smiles yet at the another victory.