Chapter 32

A/N  this chapter will be a smut chapter

Linda came down from putting Lil to bed and went into the kitchen to help Darry clean up. He was at the sink, finishing up the last of the dishes, "it's quiet in here," she murmured as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Since there's no school tomorrow, I told the boys they could stay out late."

Linda raised an eyebrow, "oh really?  House to ourselves...Lil is sound asleep..."

Darry turned and pressed his lips hungrily against her, "what should we do," he whispered as he pulled away.

Linda took his hand and led him to his bedroom.  She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide off of her shoulders.  Darry pulled his black muscle tee over his head and tossed it aside.  Darry sat down on the edge of his bed and Linda straddle him.  She could already feel Darry's hardness, even though both still had their jeans on.

Linda gently bit Darry's ear and slowly left a trail of kisses down his neck.  Darry rubbed his hands up and down the sides of her waist and hips.  He nipped at her neck, loving how she gave out little moans. 

He unhook her bra and suckled gently on her nipples, making them hard.  Linda's hand found its way in between Darry's legs and rubbed the hardness there. 

Darry undid her jeans and she stood so she could slide them off.  He did the same, then softly pushed her back in the bed so he was on top.  He caressed the outside of her panties, feeling the dampness, "you're wet, baby."

Linda blushed and looked away, shyly.  Darry kissed and licked down her chest and stomach until he got to her white lace panties.  He easily glided them off and began to kiss and lick her sweet spot.  She moaned with pleasure, and trust her hips up, begging for more.

Darry teased her a little more before he pulled away.  Linda greedily yanked down his boxers, revealing his large cock, she eagerly took his cock in her mouth, not breaking eye contact with him.  She licked and teased his tip, before taking the full shaft into her mouth.  Darry groaned, "oh god, baby, that feels so good."

The comment made Linda more excited.  Darry pulled out and gently pushed her back.  She spread her legs for him, "tell me what you want, baby."

Linda's faced burned, "you, inside me. Please."

Darry placed his tip at her entrance and slowly slide inside her.  She was so tight.  He began to move back and forth, gently at first, then his movements became quicker.  Linda moaned with pleasure and she rubbed her own clit.  Darry loved how responsive she was to him.  He could feel his climax building and wasn't sure how long he could hold on.

Linda was panting now, "I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum.  Please, Darry! Oh God!" She cried out as her orgasm flooded through her.

Darry, then allowed himself to finish.  He pounded into her faster, making her orgasm more intense and he filled her with with his load.

Darry collapsed next to her, both sweaty and panting.  Darry wrapped his arms around her and Linda put her head on his chest, "that was amazing," she whispered.

Darry kissed her forehead, "you're amazing."

Buck's was absolutely crazy when the guys got there.  Dally immediately went after some blonde bimbo who was already drunk, pulling a red faced Johnny with him. 

Soda went over to the pool table where a few guys from Shepard's gang were.  That left Pony and Steve.  Steve went to the bar and ordered three shots, two for him and one for the younger Curtis.  Pony took the shot.  Steve was actually starting to be nicer to him, which he found a little odd, but didn't mind it.  He likes Steve, and not in the way that he should.

"Let's go smoke," Steve said, pulling Pony by the arm.

Once outside, the two greasers lit up.  They smoked in silence for awhile.  Steve tossed his cigarette away, "um Pony?"

"Yeah."

"There's something I've been wanting to do," Steve felt so unsure for the first time in his life, "but I know it ain't right."  Before Pony could respond, Steve moved closer, lifted Pony's chin and kissed him passionately on the lips.

At first Pony was shock, but he surprised Steve when he kissed him back, just as passionately.  The boys parted, both with grins on their faces.  Steve pulled Pony behind Buck's.  They were hidden in the shadows.  Steve pushed Pony against a tree and the two began kissing again, their tongues fighting for dominance.

Finally Steve pulled away, "So now what?" he asked running his fingers through Ponyboy's soft hair.

"I don't know, but this sure seems right."

"I like you Ponyboy Curtis," Steve whispered in his ear, "I like you a whole lot."