311: see who?

Elaine's POV

It's been about a week now since that incident between Billie and I. Things have been a bit rocky because photos of the day I went on lunch with Billie we're leaked and that got people talking. Some people wanted us to get back together so they were happy but some were against it. So in these days I told my family including Billie's family and close friends about my pregnancy. Well most people weren't happy about it especially my mom. My mom doesn't really like Lisa, I don't know why but she doesn't like him for me. Billie's parents asked to stay with the kids because they wanted me to focus on my new family, at first I was against the idea but I changed my mind because Lisa wanted me to spend most of my time at his place so basically I was now living with him, it's not really by choice but it is what it is. Billie checks up on me regularly as of late, I stopped working because Lisa doesn't want me to work so I'd sneak out to see Billie. Today I was meeting up with her in a yoga class, yeah weird I know but that's the only way I could see her because my guard isn't allowed inside the classroom. I was now preparing to go to my class.

Lisa: when are you coming back?

Elaine: I'm not sure probably after two hours.

Lisa: okay come back early

Elaine: okay, have you seen my mat?

Lisa: check in the closet

I went to the closet and took out my mat, then my phone rang. It was Billie, I smile then answer it.

Elaine: hey

Billie: hey mamas where are you?

Elaine: I got a little caught up but I'm on my way

Billie: okay I can't wait to see you

Elaine: I can't wait to see you too

Lisa: wait to see who?

I just froze there, did I tell you that Lisa forbade me to see Billie? Yeah imagine what kind of trouble I'm in right now. I quickly dropped the call.

Elaine: no one

Lisa: are you cheating on me?

Elaine: no

Lisa: then who was it?

I just kept quiet, he snatched my phone and went through it and he let out a chuckle.

Lisa: what did I say about talking to her?

Elaine: that you don't want me near her

Lisa: so why are you still talking to her? You even have the audacity to meet with her

I moved away and he moved forward. I run and he walks to me, now we're separate by the huge jewellery box where he keeps all his watches and stuff in.

Lisa: Elaine come here

He walks around and I go the other way, he comes back where he was and I run out the closet into the bedroom. He just walks out following me, now the bed was separating us so I quickly try to run but I trip and I hit the edge of the side cabinet with my head and I bleed. He walks to me and I try to run away. He helps me up and take me to the bathroom and sit me down then take out the first aid kit, then he nurses me. When the antiseptic came in contact with my skin I moved away and he tightened his grip on me and cleaned my wound.

Lisa: why were you running?

Elaine: you were gonna hit me

Lisa: have I ever hit you?

Elaine: (shake head)

Lisa: so why were you running?

Elaine: I was scared

-❤️