🔥Multi Ship🔥

-Friend-Jack trusts you as about as far as he can throw, which is pretty far actually

-Friend-
Jack trusts you as about as far as he can throw, which is pretty far actually. He comes to you when he needs help with something and when he needs someone to share a drink or two with. He'll bring the booze.
(1/♾️)

-Family-
Family doesn't end with blood. This is what Jack lives by and you have proven yourself worthy of that spot by either picking him up when he's down or knocking sense into him on multiple occasions. He will put current events on hold to help you out and will put the hurt on who hurts you at the drop of a hat. This also means he'll be a bit more stern with you if he believes you're in the wrong.
(0/20)

-Rival-
You butt heads more often than not but it's all in good fun, right? He doesn't hate you but he doesn't like you. However he'd still help you if you asked nicely and share a beer or two. However he will get in your face if he's pissed off.
(0/10)

-Enemy-
"You're gonna bleed, one way or a-fucking-nother!" Jack feels one thing and one thing only for you; ABSOLUTE HATRED. Whatever it is you did to cause this, it pushed him past his normal limit and put you at the top of his shit list. If you run into each other, it's on sight. No matter where or when it is, he will always try to kill or serious mutilate you on sight.
(0/3)

-Fuck Buddy-
Just as the name implies, you're first one he calls if he needs a good time or some stress relief. You're better than the others and worth an overnight stay. He'll be as rough as you want and might even turn slightly submissive for you if you put up the effort.
(1/5)
~ Aquatic-Funhouse (Kurosuki)

-Lover-
No matter what came your way, you made it work. He'll move Heaven, Earth, even Hell just to make sure you are loved and cared for. He'll stay with you as long as you want him to and give you a shoulder to cry on. Anybody hurts you or mistreats you, may God and the Devil have mercy on them because Jack won't. If you wanted to start a new life and have a family, he'd do whatever possible to make it happen. He puts your safety over his and would even risk his life for you. Because you are worth it.
(1/5)
~Bluu_Musician (Mezz)

(1/5)~Bluu_Musician (Mezz)