🔥🎙️🗯️🔥

-Quotes/Starters-Jack has been know to have a large variety of one liners

-Quotes/Starters-
Jack has been know to have a large variety of one liners. Be they movie quotes, stuff he came up with, or things he's heard over the years. The following are just a few of them. They can be starters or just interesting things to know.

"Oh so they have rocket launchers.... Peachy-"

"Goddamnit, Moxxie."

"Loona, don't test me. I'm already off a damn bender don't make me grab my fucking belt. Don't bring Blitz into this he'd be next anyway."

"It's Stolas, right? Oh man you are.... Quite handsy."

"OH SONUVABITCH!!! I JUST PUT THIS DAMN THING BACK TOGETHER AND NOW I GOT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!! FUCK!"

"A word of this to anybody and they'll never find a trace of you."

"Valentino. Been a while since that... Incident. Yeah I know what happened, I just refuse to acknowledge it."

"Bring me a beer. Or twenty."

"A lesson my CO had taught me was this; Your enemy can't kill you if they're dead."

"It's easy. You pull the pin, you hold the trigger, you throw it where you don't want to see something or someone, then you get the fuck out of Dodge. It's a hand grenade, not rocket science."

"There are days I miss my wife.... Then I remember that she fucked my Commander when he gave her the news I was dead."

"Oorah, motherfuckers."

"I'm no therapist but I've been told I give good hugs."

"If you see my granddaughter, tell her Pops says hi."

"Watch where ya pointin' that thing. I know it's loaded cause I loaded the damn thing."

"Look my services ain't cheap. You want someone dead? Price depends of the profile. You want to set an example? Tell me who and I'll take what I find on their carcass. But if you're looking something more carnal, buy me a few drinks and I'll mull it over."

That's all I got for now. But now I have a serious question..........

Does Jack qualify for Himbo? If not, what does he qualify for?