~07~

(Word Count: 859)

꧁꧂

Sunday, 08:00
A few hours later, you were woken up by the sound of your phone ringing next to you. The screen was blindingly bright as you switched it on to look at the caller ID. "Dani💕" You rested the phone on the side of your face after answering and closed your eyes again.

"Hmm?"

"Where are you?"

"Sleeping."

"That's not what I-- Nevermind, call me when you wake up."

"Mhm," Danielle hung up while you left the phone to rest on your face. After checking the time, you tried to go back to sleep but found it impossible due to the early morning sunlight shining directly onto your face.

"Why is she awake so early in the first place?" you mumbled to yourself before getting up out of the bed.

As you were walking toward the bathroom you remembered that you didn't have a toothbrush to clean your teeth with, so you started to walk toward Suna's bedroom instead. You entered the room without knocking and ended up face to face with him half-naked.

The droplets of water from the shower were scattered throughout his hair and eyelashes giving them an extra shine. His well-toned abs, arms and thighs made your heart skip a beat while his tight-fitting boxers exposed the print of his dick. Your eyes scanned over his body briefly before apologising and closing the door.

"I'm done," he called out to you once he was finished dressing. His outfit was casual and consisted of sweatpants and a hoodie, he had a smirk on his face when you entered the room again. "Good morning Y/n, you're up early."

"Yeah, Danielle woke me up. Do you have a toothbrush I could use?"

"I don't think so, I could just drop you home if you want?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind."

"It's no problem, just give me 5 minutes."

After gathering your things, the two of you were en route to your apartment complex in his car

After gathering your things, the two of you were en route to your apartment complex in his car. It was still early morning so there weren't many cars on the road and Suna's playlist was playing while he drove. He was humming and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel at a red light and you couldn't help but stare at him.

You'd have to admit that he was a good looking guy. His jawline was sharp, his golden orbs glowed in the morning sun and the way he seemed to effortlessly stroll through life attracted you to him- contrary to your initial impression of the man. The image of his well-sculpted body appeared in your mind, making you subconsciously rub your thighs together which didn't go unnoticed by Suna.

"You alright there Y/n?" A teasing smirk appeared on his face as he placed his hand on your thigh.

"Mhm, I'm good," you tried to remove the indecent thoughts of the man from your mind while his hand was trailing further up your leg, twirling his fingers in random patterns.

His hand came to a halt on your lower hip and the smirk on his face widened, "Y/n..."

"Yeah?"

He turned his head slightly, still trying to keep his eyes on the road, and looked at you briefly from the corner of his eyes. "Where's your underwear?"

You felt your face heat up and your body filled with embarrassment upon remembering that you hadn't put on any after your shower last night, "Do you have x-ray vision or something? How can you even tell?"

"The hole."

"The what?"

"The hole right... here."

A startled gasp escaped your lips as you felt Suna's cold finger poke the side of your ass, bringing your attention to the ripped seam. A nervous laugh filled the car while you tried to dodge his gaze and ignore his hysterical laughter.

"Whatever! I say free the cooch, in fact, free all coochies locked behind panties everywhere!"

"I'm not opposed to the idea. Y/n for president!"

"My next step would be to eradicate the male gender," you teased, shooting him a mocking grin.

"I take it back. Kanye West for president!"

A few more laughs were shared throughout the car ride until he turned into your apartment complex.

"Well, 'twas fun," you started while Suna found a parking space, "see you tomorrow."

The door was open and you were about to exit the car when you felt Suna gently grab your hand which made you turn to face him, eyebrows raised

"Do you have any plans today?" He had a charming smile on his face, which almost made your knees weak, and his head was tilted to the side a little.

"Not really, but I think I have some work to catch up on. Why what's up?"

His smile seemed to falter slightly, "If you're busy, don't worry about it. I'll see you tomorrow."

You nodded your head and closed the door. The wind was quite strong so you had to hold the T-shirt down while walking to the lobby door. Suna rolled down his window so you could see him laughing and you put your middle finger up at him in response.

 Suna rolled down his window so you could see him laughing and you put your middle finger up at him in response