Taehyung: Yandere

This one shot is requested by Fatema_30!!! So sorry it took me so long to get it out!

If I get anything wrong or say something offensive, please let me know so I can change it! I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not an expert on mental illnesses.

Enjoy~~<3

Warning!!! Murder, blood, death, stalking, mentions of suicide

This is not a very Taehyung friendly story. Warning you right now.

***

   Taehyung did not grow up in a normal household. He was mentally abused by his own parents, which eventually led to him obtaining multiple mental illnesses that he didn't even know he had--schizophrenia being one of them. Often, he would have conversations with seemingly himself and would flinch at nothing, which caused the other kids at school to avoid him like the plague. This never bothered him, however, because he always had his friends--that he didn't know weren't actually there. But as he grew older, Taehyung was actually able to make a real friend without his other "friends" knowing, and that friend began introducing him to his friend, until Taehyung eventually became popular around his high school. Nobody knew about Taehyung's illnesses and his "friends" didn't know about the other friends he had.

   One day, one of Taehyung's friends asked him to attend an audition with him for a company, which Taehyung agreed to. The judges were more interested in Taehyung than his friend and convinced him to audition and he did, eventually making it into the company without his friend. His other "friends" were so happy for him, which made Taehyung feel ecstatic. Truthfully, Taehyung didn't like his friends from school. He only needed his "friends" that were always there.

   When Taehyung told his parents about making it into the entertainment company, they seemed to be even more excited than he was, as they were extremely ready to get rid of them. They helped him pack and shipped him to Seoul without so much as an "I love you", which Taehyung was already used to, as they never said it to him anyway or taught him what it even meant. He had a general idea from books he was forced to read during class, but he didn't have a very good understanding of it.

   In Seoul, Taehyung was tossed into a trainee dorm and thrown into a new high school, where he eventually met Jimin, a boy who had the same dream as he did but was not yet under a company. At this point, Taehyung was talking to his other "friends" less and less, which he didn't even notice. Eventually, they all completely left his mind, his new friends taking over. He loved each and every one of his members, even if he himself didn't know it.

   Before he knew it, Taehyung and the rest of his members became the number one boy group in the entire world, rivaling other groups like the Beatles and One Direction. During all of that time, Taehyung never allowed himself to be caught up in dating scandals or any of the such, as he was still a virgin in every way, shape, and form (besides his lips, but that's because he was forced to kiss Hoseok)--until now, of course.

***

   It was a seemingly normal day for the Bangtan boys. They had a fan meet and were all super excited to meet more of their fans. At the moment, Taehyung was playing around with the other maknae line members when they were finally called to go on stage. The seven men greeted their fans whole heartedly and answered many of their questions before heading over to their table. Taehyung sat in between Namjoon and Seokjin, his legs excitedly bouncing up and down underneath the table. He always loved meeting new people, especially his fans. These people knew nothing about the real him, but still somehow liked him, which he'd never understand, but appreciated.