Chapter 1

It was a bright day as a car was seen driving on the road towards it's new home in Encino Hills. Inside the car was (Y/N) (L/N) and his mother (M/N) (L/N) who were originally from New York but (M/N) decided to move back in order to reconnect with herself. Doing this was not (Y/N)'s idea of good since he has made a life back at New York "so almost at our new home, it's exciting huh (Y/N)?" (M/N) said as (Y/N) said nothing and looked out the window. (M/N) looked at her son "listen I know I sprung this on you but give it a chance who knows you might just like this" (M/N) "okay I will for you, who knows I might find who owns this jacket" (Y/N) said as he brought out his red Cobra Kai leather Jacket.

(M/N) didn't like the idea of this since (Y/N)'s biological father left them before (Y/N) was born "son I don't want you to do that" (M/N) said "but I want to so I can find my dad, maybe then we could get some answers on why he left" (Y/N) said as he and his mom made it to his Encino Hills house.

(Y/N) and his mom got out of the car "(Y/N) I mean it NO.LOOKING.FOR.YOUR.DAD!" (M/N) said as (Y/N) ignored his mom and went to the trunk to get the boxes out of the car. As he was doing so he looked next door to see a female teenager with brown hair, white skin, wearing a grey top, under that was a multi coloured bikini.

 As he was doing so he looked next door to see a female teenager with brown hair, white skin, wearing a grey top, under that was a multi coloured bikini

(Just put her in the bikini from season 1 episode 2)

(Y/N) looked at the girl with a interested look in his eyes "maybe this move won't be so bad" (Y/N) said as he continued moving the boxes inside. (M/N) saw the happy look on (Y/N)'s face "well someone looks happy what's up?" (M/N) said "well there is an extremely hot chick next door so maybe this won't be so bad" (Y/N) said as he saw his mom put down a box saying 'Lawrence's stuff of the past KEEP OUT'. (Y/N) was curious about the box "anyway why don't you go next door and introduce yourself" (M/N) said "you know what f*ck it" (Y/N) said as he went upstairs.

After putting on a new shirt and some swim trunks he went next door and saw a back entrance "perfect" (Y/N) said as he entered the back way. (Y/N) saw the teen "hello there" (Y/N) said as the girl jumped "umm hi you startled me uhm you're the new neighbour right, I'm Sam Larusso" Sam said as she walked over. Sam extended a handshake to (Y/N) "(Y/N) (L/N) and yes I am new to the Valley I moved in from New York City" (Y/N) said "New York wow that's big" Sam said as (Y/N) shook her hand. That's when (Y/N) noticed a bunch of food laid out "so you're throwing a party are you?" (Y/N) said "yeah I am my friend Yasmine said 'it's always better if you're throwing the party' would you like to come?" Sam said as (Y/N) nodded yes.

As the party was going on (Y/N) made friends with Yasmine and Moon, the two were very nice "hey thanks again for the invite Sam it's awesome" (Y/N) said "I know Yasmine you were right about this" Sam said as she looked at Yasmine. Yasmine replied with "told ya it's always better throwing the party, and Kyler has been eye banging you all day" Yasmine said as Moon, Yasmine, Sam, and (Y/N) looked towards Kyler who was looking at Sam. When (Y/N) looked at Kyler he could see that he was bad news "listen Sam be careful with him I know I'm new here but I know a douchebag when I see one" (Y/N) said "oh come on (Y/N) give him a chance, hey Rory do that flip again so I can get it for my channel" Moon said as said guy jumped on a trampoline and flipped into a pool. The entire party cheered as a new voice was heard "hey, hey what the hell is going on here?" said a male voice "oh no" Moon said as she turned her phone off.

(Y/N) figured that he was Sam's dad judging by how Sam went to him "dad, I'm so sorry I didn't know you would be back so early" Sam said "it doesn't matter when we're back Sam-is he wearing my bathing suit are all of you in my bathing suit?" Sam's dad said as all the guys except (Y/N) looked down. Sam's dad had brown hair, tanned skin, wearing a blue suit, light blue shirt, dark blue tie, and black shoes. When everyone began to leave (Y/N) slipped his phone number into Sam's phone cover and began to leave but first he stopped at Sam "hey sorry for interrupting thanks again for inviting me Sam, Mr. Larusso my name is (Y/N) (L/N) I'm your new neighbour" (Y/N) said as he left. As (Y/N) was walking over to his house he heard a familiar voice "hey (Y/N) wait up" said the voice as he turned around to see Yasmine "what's up Yasmine?" (Y/N) said "here, it is my number give me a call sometime" Yasmine said "whatever you say sweet cheeks" (Y/N) said as he gave Yasmine a wink and walked to his house.

When (Y/N) came back to his house (M/N) saw him come in from the kitchen "well didn't expect you to be back here this soon you struck out or something?" (M/N) said "well I wouldn't think that someone who struck out would get a hot chicks number" (Y/N) said as he showed Yasmine's number to his mom. After a while (Y/N) went on his computer to go on Facebook to friend Yasmine, Moon, and Sam and after a while they replied by accepting (Y/N)'s friend request "hook line and sinker" (Y/N) said as he heard a knock on his door. (Y/N) closed his computer "come in" (Y/N) said as his mom entered "hey honey could you do me a favour and run down to the store for dinner" (M/N) said "sure thing mom I'll be taking the car" (Y/N) said as he grabbed the keys to his black Pontiac Firebird and drove away.

When (Y/N) was driving to a grocery store he stopped at a red light and looked to see a series of shops including a building with a sign on it saying "Cobra Kai Karate could it be?" (Y/N) said as he thought about who could have opened the dojo. (Y/N) would have drove to it but he decided to do what his mom asked and get some groceries. After getting the groceries (Y/N) went home and got himself ready for his first day of school tomorrow.