Chapter 3

It was the day of the date as (Y/N) was walking around his school to try and find someone who can help him out with figuring out his date at Golf N Stuff. (Y/N) must not have known where he was going because he bumped into someone "oh sorry I was lost in my own world" (Y/N) said "it's okay it's understandable" said a male voice. (Y/N) saw a male with brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, he was wearing a orange hoodie,  blue jeans, red shirt, and black shoes. Then the kid noticed (Y/N)'s leather Jacket "hey that logo on your jacket is the same as on the dojo I go to, I'm Miguel by the way" Miguel said extending a handshake.

(Y/N) shook Miguel's hand "I'm (Y/N) and your a student of Cobra Kai you certainly need a lot of work" (Y/N) said "funny guy huh well I wonder how long you will last against me" Miguel said with a wide smile

(Y/N) shook Miguel's hand "I'm (Y/N) and your a student of Cobra Kai you certainly need a lot of work" (Y/N) said "funny guy huh well I wonder how long you will last against me" Miguel said with a wide smile. (Y/N) chuckled "well Mr. Confident how about you bring me to your dojo sometime so I can meet this sensei?" (Y/N) said "that would be perfect my sensei could use more students" Miguel said "well Miguel I'll see you after school I got to go" (Y/N) said as he left Miguel. (Y/N) was still wondering about the two current situations he had ahead of him one with the date with Yasmine the other with his search for his dad then (Y/N) decided to wait until his class with Sam. But as he was about to leave for his first class he saw Kyler and his friends bullying the kid with the scar on his lip "oh this will be fun" (Y/N) said ""HEY KYLER!" (Y/N) said as he went over to Kyler. 

When Kyler looked towards (Y/N) Kyler was met with a punch to the face by (Y/N) which caused him to let go of the guy who is know commonly as 'lip' as Kyler buddies got him back on his feet "what's up (Y/N) what's your problem!" Kyler said as he was clearly mad. (Y/N) got the kid with the lip up "you are Kyler your my problem you think your better than everyone because your on the wrestling team which makes you think you can be a jerk, so you wanna know what I'm trying to say is you're a pathetic little pussy" (Y/N) said as he and 'lip' turned around. (Y/N) heard yelling as (Y/N) pushed 'lip' to safety as (Y/N) grabbed the punch made by Kyler as (Y/N) twisted his arm "I'll give you a chance to walk away from this or we fight after school nod if you agree" (Y/N) said as Kyler saw Counsellor Blatt. Counsellor Blatt saw this as she walked over "what's this Mr. (L/N) we have zero tolerance on fighting?" Counsellor Blatt said as (Y/N) let go of Kyler "well Counsellor Blatt I'm just saving my friend here from getting bullied by Kyler and his buddies" (Y/N) said "is this true Mr. Moskowitz?" Counsellor Blatt asked Eli as he nodded. Counsellor Blatt then took Kyler and his friends away "you okay Moskowitz?" (Y/N) asked "I'm fine thanks for that and my name is Eli" Eli said "(Y/N) and from now on you and me are friends and I look after my friends" (Y/N) said as the bell rand as Eli and (Y/N) went there separate ways.

~Time skip to Lunch~

It was now time for lunch as (Y/N) saw Kyler sitting with Sam, Yasmine, and Moon 'I am not sitting with that jerk' thought (Y/N) as he looked for a table to sit at when Yasmine saw him and went over "what the hell are you thinking (Y/N)?" Yasmine said "what's up your butt?" (Y/N) asked "besides you attacking Kyler" Yasmine said as (Y/N) now knew what this was about. And so (Y/N) put his food tray on a random table "oh that you see I didn't attack anyone I beat up a douchebag who was picking on someone who had a deformity he can't help but have" (Y/N)  said as Yasmine scoffed and looked away. When she looked at (Y/N) again  she spoke up "well remember our date we had consider if off" Yasmine said as she walked back to her own table as (Y/N) grabbed his food tray only to see "Eli hey mind if I sit?" (Y/N) said as he Miguel and another guy with black hair, green eyes, brown stripped shirt, red undershirt, blue jeans and white shoes. Eli nodded "so what was that about anyway?" Miguel said "he probably did something stupid, no offence I'm Demetri by the way" Demetri said "(Y/N) and for the record she is just pissed I kicked her friends butt to defend Eli here" (Y/N) said as he pointed to Eli. As (Y/N) ate Miguel tried to recruit Eli and Demetri into Cobra Kai with no success.

 As (Y/N) ate Miguel tried to recruit Eli and Demetri into Cobra Kai with no success

~Time skip to the end of the school day~

It was now the end of the day as (Y/N) was walking to his car when he saw Miguel "yo Diaz over here" (Y/N) said as he waved Miguel over "hey so I thought about this Cobra Kai thing and I'm in so hop in" (Y/N) said "wait really you're going to join Cobra Kai?" Miguel asked "as long as you don't tell my mom, she doesn't want me to get involved in it" (Y/N) said as he and Miguel got in (Y/N)'s car. Then (Y/N) began to drive to the Cobra Kai dojo he and Miguel talked more and ended up having a lot of things in common especially in the dad front "man it is good to have someone who understands what it's like not having a dad" (Y/N) said as the two made it to Cobra Kai. When Miguel and (Y/N) went in a bell rang the kind of bell that would ring when a customer enters "sensei are you here I have a new student for you" Miguel said as a man with blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing a black karate uniform came out of his office. The man walked over to (Y/N) "nice work Diaz, what's your name kid?" said Sensei Lawrence "(Y/N) (L/N) sensei" (Y/N) said "well Mr. (L/N) to join Cobra Kai your going to fight Mr. Diaz" Sensei Lawrence said "umm Sensei don't you think you should give him a lesson first?" Miguel said "what's wrong Miguel afraid of a little challenge?" (Y/N) said as took off his shoes and got on the karate dojo's matt.

Miguel and (Y/N) stood across from each other as Sensei Lawrence stood between them "okay fighting positions, ready, FIGHT" Johnny said as (Y/N) struck first with a punch to the gut, only for Miguel to block the attack by grabbing (Y/N)'s arm and ...

Miguel and (Y/N) stood across from each other as Sensei Lawrence stood between them "okay fighting positions, ready, FIGHT" Johnny said as (Y/N) struck first with a punch to the gut, only for Miguel to block the attack by grabbing (Y/N)'s arm and flipped him to the matt. (Y/N) swept Miguel's leg which sent Miguel to the matt as (Y/N) tried to knee him in the gut only for Miguel to roll away. (Y/N) stepped back as Miguel got up Miguel then went on the offensive with a flurry of punches each of which (Y/N) blocked as (Y/N) grabbed his arm and flipped Miguel on the matt and finished the fight with a punch in the face. (Y/N) backed away as Miguel got up "okay that's enough very good Mr. (L/N) welcome to Cobra Kai" Sensei Lawrence said as (Y/N) smiled "thank you Sensei" (Y/N) said as Miguel and (Y/N) began their lesson with Sensei Lawrence.