I'm Sorry!!

Ross' POV: 

I spun her around. I saw that tears were streaming down her face. She yanked her arm out of my hand and started walking away. I stood there then snapped back into reality chasing after grabbing her arm once again. I pulled her into a kiss. She tried to pull away but was to weak and eventually gave in kissing back. i broke from the kiss. " Taylor im really sory i didn't want to hurt you it was just that the both of us were jelous and i- " i started but was cut off by Taylor crashing her lips on mine. I pulled closer deepening the kiss. After the kiss a hugged her. Tears began to flow out of her eyes. " Shh it's ok im here! " i cooed. " Hey Tay- ARE YOU OK?! " Alex asked worried. " Yea " i said. " Nicki there you are       " a boy said. He gave Nicki a hug. I took Taylor's hand and walked back to where everyone else was. 

1 hour later.

 When we walked thorugh the door to Taylors house everyone was smiling hugely at us. i looked over to taylor who just shrugged it off. " Taylor, " Taylor's mom said walking up to her, " You Megan and Liz are moving out of the house ". Taylor's mouth dropped open. " You And Ross will be sharing a house together! " my dad added. Tears started to form in her eyes. " but i dont wanna go '' she whined. " its ok hunny im sure ross will protect you, " she said before looking at me, " right Ross? ". " Yea ' i said. This is not going to end well.

A couple of months later. 

We were saying our good byes to everyone. Megan,Liz,Rydel,Rocky,and riker were moving in with eachother while me and Taylor shared a house to ourselves. Once we were at our destination we stepped out of the car and almost dropped everything. The house was gorgeaous ( A/N on the side ). me and Taylor looked at eachother before racing in.