The Meeting

-Aldens POV-

From the moment I saw her I knew I was in love. Those tender dirt brown eyes that seemed to contain all the beauty in the world and those golden flecks which made me feel like collapsing into a world full of rainbows and pink sparkle every time.

 "Uhh" I let out a sigh of pure contentment as I thought about them before realising how Sophie and Fitz were staring at me. Fitz with anger but Sophie, wonderful Sophie with happiness. "Sophie this is my father, Alden" Fitz said unable to contain the stiffness in his voice as he looked at me and then back at Sophie. "Pleasure to meet you Sophie" I said even though it was so much more then a pleasure more like a dream come true. "I see Fitz wasn't kidding about the brown eyes. Most unusual." Unusually beautiful I should have said, A beauty you don't get with the elves boring blue and teal eyes.

And then she blushed. Her face turning a light red that could only come with someone has beautiful as her.

-Sophies POV-

"Oh. Uh. Yeah" was all she could say. What was this beautiful man doing talking to a little girl like her. She could feel her cheeks flush. 

Alden smiled a brilliant smile that lit up his whole face. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I think the colour is quite pretty. Don't you, Fitz?"

She couldn't look at Fitz as he agreed. Her face felt like it might actually be on fire. Two handsome boys thinking she was pretty. She couldn't deal with this. She was barely aware of Fitz and Alden talking, her brain barely computing what was going on. 

"Sophie said someone tried to take her this morning." Fitz said snaping Sophies attention

 Alden's eyes widened. "Are you okay?" he asked, scanning Sophie like he was checking for injury.

"Yeah. He never got close enough to grab me. He just looked like he wanted to." she could barely stutter out hoping that this handsome man standing in front of her could feel the energy pull she felt between them.

She stepped closer barely aware of Fitz standing behind them and leaned in feeling his hot breath against her lips before..

-ALDENS POV-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HUSBAND YOU BISH" Della's voice yelled ruining the silence that had blanketed over them