Sophiana

-SOPHIES POV-

My eyes slid over to the beautiful 5' 5" girl standing in front of me leaning casually on the door, her beautiful silky brown hair falling over face.

"So what's going on" she said. Sophie's heart fluttered, her accent was EVEN MORE crisp then Alden and Fitz. Her eyes met mine, her mouth falling into a perfect circle. Next thing Sophie knew the angelic girl was running over to me grabbing my hands and dragging me to sit down. 

"Now I understand why you guys were all arguing" she stated "Its over this girl isn't it, not that I could blame you she really is beautiful." Pulling part of my hair behind my ear she whispered

"So what's your name gorgeous, I'm Biana"

"Uhhhhhh, Sophie" I barely managed to stutter out. GORGEOUS?? She was so much graceful then me so pretty every thing I aspired to me.

Before I knew what was going on her lips were on my cheek lightly brushing my skin. 

"BIANA GET OFF MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND" Fitz yelled

"YOUR girlfriend" SHOUTED ALDEN "I THINK you mean MY GIRLFRIEND"

"Oh PLEASE she wouldn't choose EITHER of you IDIOTS BUT INSTEAD ME" cried out Biana as she walked away. 

"NO ME"

"MEEEEEEEE"

Headaches grew at Sophie's temples as their voices both mental and physical yelled out all arguing over her. Tears poured out of her eyes soaking her human clothes she had been wearing that were so unlike the rest of elves. She suddenly felt the urge to hurl and ran inside the house finding the Vacker's bathroom before spewing up the cornflakes she had for breakfast.

She walked out of the bathroom wiping her mouth and saw in the room next to her a containing A large sparkling orb hanging from the ceiling, made up of hundreds of small round crystals dangling off nearly invisible cords. "A leapmaster" Sophie thought Alden had mentioned these.

She stepped closely noticing words written on the wall in black lines which seemed to instantly click in her mind. She stepped under the orbs before uttering....

"Alluveterre"