Chapter 2

Spike was so happy he finally was in a relationship. Rod Reiss was also thrilled, you could see it in his eyes. Rod Reiss asked Spike if he wants his half-eaten titan fluid filled veggie sandwich. Spike nodded and took a bite of it. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm tastes so good" Spike said happily. "I'm glad you liked it honey-munchkin" Rod Reiss said.

School was finally over and Rod Reiss stepped outside and what he sees shocks him. He sees Spike sharing the sandwich with none other then Saiki k. Rod Reiss farted in sadness. He couldn't handle the pain. Tears came down his cheeks as he said "s-spike-chan?" Spike looks at him in shock and fear and he farts too. "crap..." he whispers. "WE'RE DONE" Rod Reiss yells. "NO!" Spike says. Rod Reiss ran home in tears. He tripped a few times on his way there but that's not important. 

He cried until he physically couldn't. He couldn't believe Spike betrayed him like that. He loved Spike. He still does. He missed him so much, he thought of calling him but then suddenly he remembered how much pain he felt when he saw his sandwich being given to saiki. Suddenly so much anger came inside of him that he transformed into a titan. Rod Reiss ran to Spike's house.

He sprinted and sprinted and finally saw Spike. He roared in anger letting Spike know how pissed he was. Spike looked in horror as he saw his first love above him. Spike shouted "This isn't like you Rod, this isn't the YOU we all know and love Jason I mean Rod." Rod still in his titan form looks down at Spike and starts sobbing. He somehow untransforms and kisses Spike. "I'm glad you're back honeybun-munchkin" Spike said blushing.