Hazel's jealousy

I just wanted to share with y'all this amazing Solangelo fan Art that I found on Pinterest

TW: suicide

3rd person POV

"Ok Hazel, you have chosen  to go next, please Percy, ask her," Aphrodite says.

Percy, still shaken up from the memories of Annabeth and being told that she was abusive, takes a couple seconds before processing what Aphrodite said. He takes a deep breath before asking, "Hazel, what are you most jealous of me for?"

Hazel closes her eyes for a second before opening them again and saying,"I'm jealous of your confidence, and how you always look so happy. I don't quite know how to put into words the way that you are that makes you jealous, I'm simply jealous of your aura, so to speak."

The lights dim once again and everyone turns to the bright light penetrating the darkness. Everyone thinks the same thing, 'nothing can be worse than the last memories.'

Percy looks around 11, and is in a small but moderately clean bathroom. He is in a blue hoodie and ripped jeans that certainly weren't ripped for style. He sat on the tiled floor watching the bathtub fill up. Once the younger Percy seems the bathtub to have enough water he turns it off then takes out a pill bottle from his hoodie pockets. He fidgets with it for a bit then lays down in the bathtub without taking off his clothes. Then he unscrews the bottle and tips it back, causing all the pills to fall down his throat. He then settles into the tub and speaks out loud to no one,"I am completely worthless, everyone will be so much better off once I'm dead."

The memory then phases away with a new once phases in:

Percy is now 16, you can tell he has aged much in both his appearance (many more scars, stronger muscles, dark circles beneath his eyes) and his aura (the way he's slouched in on himself, almost as if he doesn't want to be here at all) He's mumbling to himself ,"One more try, the prophecy is full filled, the war is over, everyone is dead because of me."  He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a familiar looking pen. "Fifth's time's a charm," he says before uncapping Riptide and stabbing it into his stomach.

Many people watching gasp at the suddenness.

There's a smile on his face as he collapses onto the floor,"Finally... finally"

The memory ends and everyone turns to Percy confused. "I um- my own weapon, Riptide. Well, it can't be used to kill it's owner by the owners will," Percy says," I found that out the hard way." Percy laughs trying to make a joke but everyone looks at him sadly.

"Please don't pity me, we've all been through hard stuff, in fact you are all so much stronger than me, being able to try to stay in this world, knowing how evil it is," Percy says.

"How many times-" Jason starts to ask before cutting himself off. "Six times, once more after that. Unfortunately the gods really don't want me to die," Percy says then laughs sadly,"They would never give up their hero." He says that word 'hero' with so much venom everyone present wonders if it is really Percy talking.

"Please," Piper says,"Don't try that again." Leo chimes in,"Ya man, we're all here for eachother." Frank says,"This whole experience is supposed to be so that we love eachother more, right? I want you to know that we all love you so much." Hazel nods,"No matter what. So come to us if you ever feel that way."

Over in the corner Annabeth snorts, almost everyone had forgotten her. "Percy, you just proved to everyone how weak you are. Don't listen to them, you should be ashamed of yourself for being so weak," Annabeth calls to Percy. The boy shrinks into himself as if internalizing her hurtful words.

At that Frank can't stop Hazel from lunging towards Annabeth and punching her in the face,"How dare you say that to Percy? The one you claimed to love. He is the strongest person I know and a million times stronger then you!" She ends her sentence with another punch to Annabeths face before standing up and going back over to Percy. "Ignore her," she reassures him,"She doesn't know what she's talking about."

"How dare you," Annabeth growls, taking out her dagger,"Attack me like that." Before she can even begin her attack Jason uses his wind to knock Annabeth's dagger out of her hand and land in Piper's outstretched hand. "Don't you even think about going after any of us," Leo says.

Annabeth smirks,"I would act so high and mighty if I were you guys. You all need me." Frank turns to her,"We don't need you at all." She smirks even more,"You need me to tell what I'm most jealous of Percy about to be able to get out of here. If you all continue to be rude to me I won't corporate and we will all be stuck here forever."

"I think you are the one who should be scared about being stuck in here for eternity with us," Piper says, holding out Annabeth's dagger threateningly.

Although none of them say it they know that they are going to seriously fuck Annabeth up when they get out of here, and if they never get out of here, then they're gonna fuck her up right there, infront of Aphrodite.

Percy then steps out of his protective wall of Hazel and Leo. If an outsider were to look at it they would laugh, that tall muscular boy hiding behind two short kids? Laughable. But Percy was filled with a feeling of safety and comfort from being protected by his two friends. But he has to intervene.

"Please don't threaten her," Percy starts. Frank starts to say something but Percy cuts him off,"We don't have to get into all of this. I just have to ask you and you will be forced to answer, Annabeth."

The look on Annabeth's face when she realized she'd been outsmarted by her idiot boyfriend was picture worthy. Jason turns to Percy,"Well? Get on with it."

Since I haven't updated in like 8 months or something I thought I would give a double update. Sorry again about being gone for so long. 1077 words