1500 HEART SPECIAL

Special Chapter Four;;- Moonlit Kisses

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS NOT A PART OF THE CURRENT CANONICAL PLOT AND DOES NOT AFFECT THE CURRENT EVENTS OF THE STORY
this was originally written for aizawas birthday as well as 1500 hearts on quotev back in november

Aizawa drew his capture weapon back to his neck, peering over the edge of the rooftop at the silent streets below. No one was out and about, not even the stray drunk or tipsy party-goer returning from the club. Every thing was quiet and serene under the watchful gaze of the moon.

He set down on the edge and dangled his legs off the side of the building, the breeze tousling his hair as it drifted passed. He enjoyed quiet moments like these more than any other. They were rare, with Hizashi and Nemuri's never ending chatter at school and the usually crime infested streets at night. It was unusual that Aizawa got to sit back and breathe.

"I knew it was you I saw up here," a feminine voice drew his attention to the fire escape, where a rusted metal ladder connected to a set of stairs that led to the ground. Aizawa locked eyes with a familiar pair, sighing in relief.

He ran a hand through his hair, looking back down to the streets as [name] pulled herself onto the roof and straightened up. "Are you on patrol, too?"

"Yeah," She answered simply, sitting down next to him on the rooftop. She didn't make an effort to say anything else, instead enjoying the tranquil moment with him.

Aizawa, as if on instinct and not really consciously aware of what he was doing, looked over. The moonlight cast a gentle silver glow over [name]'s face, painting an almost ethereal look to her. The soft light reflected in her eyes and, rather that the golden depth that the sun gave them, glinted off of the [eye color] irises shallowly. The silver light imbued her skin and hair with a glow, looking straight out of a movie poster.

The breathtaking scene lasted only a moment as she turned her gaze back to him and met his eyes once again. The shadows of her face shifted as she did, her face turned towards him almost an entirely different one than it had been a moment before. Although, Aizawa found himself thinking that this one was no less beautiful than the other.

"Kayama told me it was your birthday," [name] finally spoke, her voice gently drawing him out of his thoughts. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Aizawa could only shrug as he struggled to get his brain to work again. He cleared his throat and tore his eyes away to regain his thoughts. "I don't really like to celebrate my birthday."

[name]'s laughter tinkled faintly beside him and his eyes returned to her moonlit face. "Feeling old?" She teased, grinning. Mirth danced in her eyes. "I didn't have time to get you anything 'cause you didn't tell me."

"You don't have to," he replied immediately, although he was starting to feel a little guilty that he had intentionally kept the information from her. He really did mean it when he said he didn't like to celebrate his birthday though. It was a lot of effort for him and... he wasn't the party type anyway.

She frowned. "Ehh? What if I wanted to?" [name] pouted, playfully glaring at him through her eyelashes.

Aizawa could only respond with a skeptical look.

Once again, her laugh sounded quietly and she bumped his shoulder with hers. "Isn't there anything you wanted?" [name] asked, her face still tilted the way that she had it earlier. With her face at this angle, half of her face was bathed with shadow and the other was lit with the muted tones of the moonlight. Her lips were parted slightly, catching the light with the chapstick she must have applied prior.

Yes, Aizawa could definitely think of something that he wanted for his birthday.

"No, nothing," He lied anyway, averting his eyes with only a little bit of trouble. He would never be as shameless to request a kiss so frankly.

[name] sighed heavily. "Well, if there's nothing you really want," She cup her cheek with her hand, feigning a look of distress. "I guess my gift will just have to do."

Aizawa tilted his head in confusion. "I thought you said you you didn't—"

Before he could finish his sentence, [name] had leaned forward and pressed her lips to his in a quick, chaste kiss. She pulled back as quickly as she had leaned in though, her cheeks painted a soft pink as she shyly covered them with her forearm.

It took a moment for Aizawa's brain to process what had just happened, his own cheeks beginning to take on their own shade of crimson. He coughed awkwardly into his fist, heart pounding in his chest. Then, "Can I have another?"

a/n: this chapter obviously doesnt fit in the current plotline considering what just happened last chapter, but obviously you know that. this is also a 1500 hearts special, even though im posting it just a liittle before actually getting there.

seriously, i need to say a huge thank you. 1500 hearts is such a big deal. i don't think you see a lot of authors on here continue to talk about their milestones once the book gets to a certain point, but it really does mean a lot to get your book to that many favorites. i mean,, there are 1500 people who read this book every time it updates and that is a totally insane amount of people. sure, it doesn't even hold a candle to plenty of stories on here, but knowing that me, a run-of-the-mill almost-18 year old, has written down words that 10 THOUSAND people have read (at least, according to the stats) is absolutely crazy to think about. from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading and supporting me. every single comment always makes my day, especially knowing that there are as many people invested in this story as much as i am. you guys are what makes my dream of writing not so much of a dream and more of a reality. [this applies to the original book on quotev, but i'm thankful for the love here too!!!]