ch. 7

a/n: things in english are marked by bold.

Chapter Seven;;- Fellow Teachers, Sticking Together

"I had a bad feeling, so I cut my talk with the principal short and came right away," All Might said, smiling at the relieved faces of the students. "Then I ran into Iida on the way. He told me the gist of what's going on here." He tugged his tie, ripping it off.

"Fear not. I am here!" He repeated.

All Might ran forward, knocking out several of the villains [name] had left behind in hopes to get to Aizawa or the students faster. "I'm sorry Aizawa," He murmured, barely audible, and picked Aizawa up. He turned then, spying [name] next to Shigaraki, Mineta, Midoriya, and Asui.

He sprinted forward again, scooping all of them in his arms and getting them a safe distance from the Nomu and Shigaraki. "[surname], take Aizawa-- He's unconscious, so hurry. Get everyone to the entrance." He looked over her own battered form, eyes lingering on the coagulating blood on her palms and the numerous wounds on her exposed skin. "I'm sorry, [surname]."

[name] shook her head silently, taking Aizawa's limp body in her arms. Midoriya began to talk to All Might, so [name] focused her attention on shifting Aizawa until she got him piggy-back.

She began to usher the three students back to the entrance, limping slightly where a particularly tough villain had dug their sharp quirk almost four inches into her thigh. With the added weight of Aizawa and the injury, she was slow going, but judging by the sounds of battle behind her, All Might had most of it under control.

In the back of her mind, though, it bugged her to think about how All Might didn't have much time left. Would he be able to finish this battle? Could he at least hold it out until more reinforcements came?

Once she got herself (+Aizawa), Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta to the entrance, she paused, huffing.

"Are you alright, [surname]-sensei?" Asui asked. She eyed the blood seeping through [name]'s already red pants.

[name] smiled widely-- her hero smile. "I'm fine, Asui. Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine." She shifted her weight, wincing a bit too noticeably as she put her weight on her bad leg.

Asui put her finger to her lips in that frog-like manner she had. "Do you want us to take Aizawa-sensei?"

She shook her head quickly. "I promise I got him, Asui. Are you hurt? That hand guy didn't get you?" [name] moved her weight off of the injury while Asui's attention was elsewhere.

Before Asui could respond, Midoriya shot off to the ongoing battle. He got close to the fighting, and Bakugou barged right in, too.

Her head was feeling light was from the blood loss. "Shit." [name] couldn't help but revert back to her first language as she saw Todoroki's ice enter the scene, too. When Kirishima appeared as well, another English curse flew passed her lips. She took a step forward, but the throbbing in her leg and the weight on her back stopped her from taking another. "These reckless kids, what the hell am I supposed to do?" She murmured, swaying on her feet.

Asui glanced over, concern as she noticed [name]'s balance fail her and she stumbled. "[surname]-sensei, are you sure--"

[name] fell on her face before Asui could finish her question.

. . .

"You're lucky you didn't bleed to death," Recovery Girl said simply, carefully bandaging [name]'s leg. She had healed the first two inches, closing the wound, but it was too deep for he to heal it all in one go. "Your major artery in your thigh was severed and it almost hit your bone."