44. Yours

Hey everyone! I wanted to finish this yesterday but I got the flu and I felt like I was going to die, so I had to arrange some things for my fictional funeral. The good news is that I'm still alive, and the bad news is that I'm still alive...bummer.

Anyways, a warning for all of my "innocent" readers (yes I'm talking to you Maia), there will be smut in this chapter:)
——————

I didn't know how we made it into my room, I don't know how we made it without jumping at each other. But after Brianna's suggestion, it was as if we both came to the same conclusion. And there was no stopping now.

As soon as I opened the door, Brianna closed it while pinning me to the wall. Her lips soon captured mine, aggressively demanding my attention.

"Why are we here?" Brianna seductively whispered, nibbling my ear while I moaned.

Brianna continued kissing and softly biting my neck, I forgot what her question was, I merely focused on the feeling of her lips pressed against my skin.

"I asked you a question" Brianna demanded, with an incredible sexy voice.

"Beca-..." As I was starting to reply, her hand softly brushed against my core. Even though we had our clothes on, I could feel myself already being ready for her.

"Words" Brianna whispered evilly.

And once again, as I was ready to reply, her hand sneaked into my shirt touching my bare abdomen and making me gasp at the proximity of her body. G-d I've missed this.

"Aren't you a little...overdressed?" Brianna whispered in my ear. She and I were both well aware of the effect that she had on me, but the way Brianna was mesmerized by my mere existence was also hard to miss.

Without waiting for a reply, she started pulling my dress up, and even though it was only for a minute that her hands left my body, I already missed her touch.

She let her eyes roam my body, I still had my underwear on. Brianna eyed me as if she had never seen something so precious. Even though she has seen me naked in fact multiple times, but the way she looked at me made me feel...special, let's go with special.

"You're beautiful" she whispered, closing the little distance that was between us.

Then she placed her hands on my waist to bring me incredible closer to her, we kissed once more and the way her tongue was exploring my mouth felt so...intimate. We continued walking while kissing until my legs hit the bed frame.

"Tell me...why you brought me here?" Brianna asked again, I knew that she didn't wanted me to reply tho, because if she wanted me to reply she would stop teasing me. So instead, I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her, not stopping until my tongue was the one dominating the kiss.

Brianna was the one that broke the kiss first, gasping for air. I took this opportunity to turn us around and push Brianna to sit on the bed, without breaking eye contact I made my way around her and started kissing her neck and collarbones from behind.

"We are here..." I bit her neck softly, not wanting to leave a mark that she would have to explain later, but hard enough for her to shudder. "Because I want to remind you..." I pull her dress zipper down, exposing her back and caressing eagerly. "That you're mine" I ended, quickly trying to get rid of Brianna's dress.

She shivered at my words and helped me get rid of her dress, reveling a black matching and incredibly sexy underwear. Either she kinda knew this was going to happen, or she just is that sexy. I'm leaning towards the second one.