I loved her

June 31 2020:

*I wake up really happy for some reason I take a shower get dressed eat breakfast grabs my keys and stuff and go to pick up ness I can't wait to see her I miss her even though it's only been a few hours I pull up to her house and see police cars and ambulances my face freezes I run inside and try to find her but what I see in her room breaks me*

J: no, no no no no no. NO! WHY?! Baby why?

*paramedics come in and put her body in a black bag*

J: WAIT! C-can I say goodbye?

*they nod and leave the room I go on the ground and start sobbing*

J: why ness please tell me why! Why leave me, I loved you and you do this?! I-I can't believe it your gone your actually gone. Why, why couldn't have been me?!

*I kiss her lips one last time feeling the coldness of them I walk out and they go back in i here her parents yelling for me but I don't turn around I just walk to my car sobbing once I get in my car I drive off*

...
I drive home and run upstairs slam my door and start sobbing harder then ever*

J: WHY? WH-wh-whyyyyyy.

*after crying for a while I try to go to sleep but all I can think of is ness so I go to Dixie and charlis room and cuddle up to them and start crying again*

D: yo what's wrong? Oh and where was Nessa today-

*I scream into the pillow after hearing her name and they look at eachother in shook I don't think they have ever seen me like this*

D: what happened? Did you guys break up or something-

J: SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP TALKING ABOUT HER I CAME IN HER BECAUSE I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER AND I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP SO I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT HER! So just cuddle me please?

C: ok...but can you please tell us what happened Anna was really worried. N- she never missing girls day.

J: sh-sh-she d-died! *I curl up into a ball and start scream/crying into the pillow* make I stop! MAKE IT STOOOOOP!!

D: make what stop Jae?

J: the pain. My love for her. My life. I just want every single fucking thing to stop!

*they cuddle up to me*

D: I'm sorry Jae but you need rest ok?

D&C: I love you.

J: I love you too.

I soon fall asleep wishing I was in her arms.