The tree house

*after reading the note I run back down stairs to see my whole family staring at me. I start putting on my shoes really quickly and start running out the door but my dad put his hand on my chest stopping me*

D: now where are you going so fast?

J: I'm going to beat up the person in change of the death of the love of my fucking life dad now I'll see you guys tonight I'm gonna hit up the old tree house on the way home.

*they all said bye and I run out the door into my car and drive off again.*

*once I get to campus I run up stairs and go into my dorm and see Kio on his bed looking at his phone.*

K: yo where have you been?

*he says standing up. I pick him up by his shirt and slam him against the wall*

J: YOU KILLED MY FUCKING GIRL FRIEND!

K: WHAT?! I DIDNT NOTHING ALL I DID WAS BULLY HER A LITTLE AS A JOKE WHY ARE YOU SO PRESSED?!

J: she wrote letters to tell me the people that caused her death YOU where one of them!

K: what? Did she kill her self or something?

*I start crying hard and his face softened*

K: I'm so so sorry man I was just jealous that you had her and I didn't.

J: I loved her man. Why did you kill her?

K: I didn't know she was hurting if I did- I wouldn't have done it.

J: I don't care if you didn't know that's not a reason to fucking BULLY her.

K: I know, I know I'm sorry.

J: yea sure you are.

*I let go of him and run out again this time to the tree house...*

*once I arrive I park and climb up to tree then sit down on the floor. I see her old teddy bear and hug it then start crying*

 I see her old teddy bear and hug it then start crying*

J: why did she have to leave blueberry?

*blueberry is what she named the bear*

J: I don't know what I did wrong! She left me she promised she wouldn't leave me!

What are you doing Jaden talking to a bear you need to find the letter!

*I stand up and search for the letter I looked everywhere still nothing but then I see a paper sticking out of her old backpack*

J: there it is!

Dear Jae,
       Here is reason number 3! Her name was Zoe...I think you know her. She was one of the girls Kio made beat me up. She made my life miserable! And I wish I told you because maybe I would still be alive but I just want you to know that it's not your fault at all, it was my choice. I'm sorry if your hurt but it was my time to go and when it's yours I'll see you again ok?

Sincerely,
Ness

*zoe? Zoe Lavern...the popular girl, she killed her.*

This is war...