Chapter 11 : Are Kiss

Next day I woke up to jake in my bed.
What are you doing in here?
I wanted to sleep with you.
(Paused)
Umm why?
Because I heard you last night hollering in your sleep saying leave me a lone.

I remembered after that what the dream was about, I was running from julian in my sleep. He was trying to get me to hear his side of the story when I fell into a hole and after that I woke up.
It was nothing jake just a bad dream.

I know your lying because every time you have a bad dream it's normally tied to someone you either love or care about.
He knew then or at lest I think he did, but all he did was lay back down and moved closer to me caressing my back.

I wanted to change the subject, are you still thinking about are kiss?
He rose up. Yes and I know you have too.
I didn't want to say nothing until I was sure you was thinking about it to.

Jake it was just a kiss, we was both feeling lonely and it just happened.
I don't care what you say Seth, you feel some thing for me and you still do even after the kiss.

The more you deny it the more it's apparent.
Your just saying that you know that I still care about julian.
I knew that I was going to regret saying that.
Fine since your so in love with the guy that might of cheated on you I'll go!

He packed up some bags and headed out the front door, got into his car and drove off.