Quirk & Costume

Hero name: The Medic Hero: Phoenix

Quirk: Cell Regeneration

The user hovers their hands over the injury (no matter how severe) flames flicker from the users hands, then engulfing the injury. The color of the flames are all a mixture of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple; it's always a combination of colors but NEVER all of the colors at the same time. Each flame color correlates with what cells are being repaired.

Red- myocytes
Orange- Keratinocytes, Melanocytes, Langerhans
Yellow- blood cells
Green- osteocytes
Blue- variety of other tissue cells
Purple- nerve cells

The more severe the injury the longer the regenerating processes. Although, the user can increase the output causing the injury to heal faster, however, this will result in the user receiving burns and scorch marks (it is fire after all).

Your hero costume was designed to help with heat regulation. The outfit is flexible making it easier to move around in, while also being tough making it difficult to burn. The gloves work as a second barrier against over using/producing your quirk.

While your shoulders and upper thigh are exposed to help keep you cool from all the quirk using and running around, the open toes/heel do the same thing. You could run around barefoot, however, since you have to work in a variety of different locations it's best to wear shoes related to the terrain to protect your feet. (Just make sure the shoes are breathable and nonslip).

This is your hero costume!

(I've never actually made clothes before so adding onto a pre-existing model that someone made was kinda difficult. I feel like I could use more but this is all I could think of right now. I might add more in the future? And before anyone asks, yes the two slits on either arm are different sizes. I was thinking of how the model had their arm out so the slit would be more open but, I think it should have actually be a smaller slit while the other side is the bigger slit.)

)