Where have you been?

I bet that's something y'all have been wondering. Or not. I can explain...college.

Thank you.

Anyways, hey guys how have you been? How's life? How are the BnHA manga readers holding up...I already know the answer to that...I just read the latest chapter. Shit's fucked.

I have been busy with college, work, as well as life (and reading AO3 fanfics), that I forgot Wattpad was a thing. Since I have caught up on the latest BnHA manga chapter I had a sudden burst of energy and an idea how I want to continue the bonus chapter I was working on before disappearing. However, before continuing the bonus chapter I plan on sitting down with an editor and fixing up the story. The story line will not change but certain things will be explained better? I am not exactly sure yet. I do intend on editing just, I don't know how much. If you all like it the way it is or if you would like me to edit it then let me know.

Been thinking of moving over to AO3, what do y'all think?

It really sucks being in the JJK, AoT, BnHA, and JJBA fandoms right now.

At least Spy family is finally animated 🥺

THE FUCK GUYS! I WAS GONE FOR TOO LONG I GUESS!!! THIS WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE FOR A FRIEND AND ME!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! AHHHHHHH I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

If I move over to AO3 I will absolutely be editing this and creating a playlist on Spotify for y'all ✌️😌 (the story will not disappear from Wattpad)

And I promise I won't disappear for too long this time.