Chapter 2

Megan's POV
Jake and I was very close and it's was really hard for me to not tell him my feelings. He was my world and he barley knew I was in his. I knew that one day he would be mine! The day he told me him and Alexis Nelson was dating my heart broke into a million pieces! I remember that day like it was yesterday.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

*FLASHBACK*
"Hey Jake do you want to hang out today?" I asked. He replied, "I'm sorry but I can't I'm hanging out with my girlfriend, oh yea Alexis finally asked me out!" I emotionally shut down on the inside! I was going to ask him out when we "hungout"! Now him and Alexis have been dating for 4 months.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

"Jake how much do you love Alexis?"

"A lot Meg, a lot. She brought light into my life Meg! She means the whole world to me, I love her so much! Words can't even describe the love I feel for her! Why do you ask?"

My heart skipped a few beats so I said," I was just wondering. That's really sweet what you just said about Lexi and all."

"We'll Meg I guess that if that is how I feel that is what you say!" Omg it's 4:30pm I have to be headed home, I will text you!"

"Alright bye sexy." I said laughing my butt off. We say stuff like that all the time, even around Alexis!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! PLEASE Comment and Vote!!