Chapter 3

I got off a sofa and made my way to my shoes I slid them on, and grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I was going over my list, " I need eggs, milk, butter, bread, and sugar." "Well I need a lot of things!" I said to myself.

As I was entering the store I seem one of my friends.

"Hey girl!" Jennifer yelled through the store aisle.

"Hey I haven't talked to you since Friday why haven't you texted me?"

"I have just been bust I guess. Did you know that today made Jake and Alexis 4months?"

"WOW! I honest didn't think they would last that long because of her attitude!"

"Same here, but you should come up sometime!" You are my bestfriend I've been lonely!"

We both busted out into laughter!

"Ok I will come up there after I give my mom this grocery's."

I went on through the store and got the things that was needed.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled loudly through the house.

"What was the total Megan?"

"$15.27, here is your change momma."

"Is Jacob coming over tomorrow?" If so YIU need to get the guest bedroom cleaned up."

"I'm not to sure mom."
========================

Megan's POV

I knew that Jake was coming over. Mom got very paranormal when he came over. Almost every time he comes over to spend the night mom was leaving for business. He always made us watch a scarey movie and I would tell him I couldn't sleep alone. He would jump up in y bed with me and put his arm around me, and every time he would be half a sleep he would pull me closer to him! It always made we take a deep breath ad he would wake up, so it was a win win for me. Then we would mess up the guest bedroom like somebody slept there.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

IM NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER PUT THERE YOU GO!! VOTE AND COMMENT😘😚