Chapter 25- Meeting Olivia

^Picture of Olivia^

~Justin's POV~

"What the fuck do you want?" I answered my phone, my voice raspy since I was just woken up.

"Why didn't you answer the first three times I called?" Chaz asked.

"Maybe because its fucking one o'clock in the morning," I rolled my eyes.

"Come downstairs."

"Dude, no," I sighed and covered my head with the blanket.

"Bro, please. I really need help with something," he begged.

"Ugh," I groaned, "fine," I agreed.

I got out of bed sloppily and threw an old t-shirt on. I glanced over at Kayla before leaving to make sure I didn't wake her up. I found myself still gazing at her after a minute with a smile on my face. She makes me so happy, I thought to myself. As I remembered my promise to Chaz, I headed downstairs.

"Yes?" I said annoyed, joining him on the couch. He had his face in his phone, focusing intently. "Bro," I shook him.

"Oh," he realized I was there, "thanks for coming down, I uh.. I need help."

"With what?" I yawned.

"Well I've been talking to this girl for a few days, Olivia Reynolds.. I really like her," he admitted, looking down. 

"So.. whats the problem?"

"I don't know how to ask her out. I know for sure she doesn't have a boyfriend, and I know for sure that she likes me, but I just get too nervous every time I try to ask her out."

"Does she go to your school?" 

"Nah, she goes to a private school. Here's a picture of her, shes a model," he showed me a picture he had saved on her phone. I examined it to see a girl with long, light brown hair with blonde highlights. She had dark green eyes and I have to admit, was pretty cute.

"She's cute," I nodded.

"Yeah, well.. a lot of guys seem to think so. She's cheer captain, head of the drama club, and insanely gorgeous," he gushed, looking at her photo.

"Okay.. so you're for sure that she likes you, right?" I confirmed.

"Definitely," he nodded.

"So it shouldn't be that hard to get her. Look, all you need to do is follow my three step plan," I smirked, leaning in closer to tell him about my plan. "One, get her alone. You can't have the pressure of everyone else around change your mind about asking her. When you're alone, trust me, all your nerves will fly away. Two, don't just ask her out. Paint a picture in her mind about where your taking her, what you're gonna do, where you're gonna be, how amazing it's all gonna be," I said. Chaz nodded, motioning for me to go on. "And three, kiss her. Kiss her after she says you'll go out with her and don't hesitate. Show her you're not afraid to make the first move and she'll be all over you."

"Wow.. you've really got this kinda stuff all planned out," he widened his eyes.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Well good luck, I'm going to bed," I patted his back and headed back upstairs.

"Thanks bro," is the last I heard from him before heading back into my room and falling fast asleep.

----

~Kayla's POV~

~Morning~

"Justin, you need to let go," I chuckled, trying to get out of his grip to take a shower.