Chapter 1

Tony fidgets with the pair of glasses in his hand nervously. He should've never done this. Why had he figured this a good idea last night?

Because you're 53 and you're still a goddamn virgin.

Tony sighs. He's had plenty of opportunities. People have always been interested in him. Wanting him. Yet... Tony had never felt comfortable accepting either one of those offers. He didn't want to sleep and have his first time with someone who only wants him for his outward persona.

So instead, you hired an escort. Go you.

He tries to ignore the sarcastic voice in his mind. The escort bureau seemed solid enough. Sure, Tony had to invest quite some money for the boy he'd chosen, but he hopes it's going to be worth it.

When the lift doors open, Tony is no longer able to speak. The boy is... Stunning. Gorgeous. Messy brown curls rain down from the crown of his head. His friendly brown eyes sparkle with the reflection of the LEDs. He's not tall, but taller than Tony had imagined. Slender body, yet clearly muscled and strong.
"H-Hi," he chokes out. The boy grins widely and steps into the living room.
"Good afternoon, Mr. Stark. Or do you want me to call you by your first name?"
"Tony's fine," Tony says, his voice so tense that Tony hopes the boy doesn't judge him for it. If he does, the boy doesn't show it. He takes off his coat and looks around. With an innocent smile, he turns back to Tony.

"Where do I leave this?"
"Oh," Tony rushes out and he mentally curses at himself at how awkward he is right now. He walks towards the escort and takes the coat from him to hang it at a hanger in the destined area.
"You're new to this, aren't you?" The boy asks. Tony lets out a shaky breath and nods.
"I'm sorry."
"No, it's alright! It's very normal to be nervous, Tony. I'm Peter, by the way. Do you want to sit down somewhere?"

Not soon after, both of them are seated in the living area. Peter sips from his coffee and lets out a satisfied hum at the taste. The sight has Tony's lips curl into a faint smile. He's still a bit anxious for what's about to happen tonight, but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy Peter's warm and serene presence. Tony has to admit that Peter makes him feel more at ease than he'd thought possible.

"Peter, I... I should tell you that I really don't... I...," he pauses. "I'm a virgin."
"Oh?" Peter sounds surprised and his eyes search Tony's face for a good second. Tony sighs in defeat.
"I know about my reputation. Heck, I don't even know how it came to be in the first place. But when it started I couldn't stop it so instead, I decided to play along. But now... People want to have sex with me, but I'm fucking terrified. I'd have no clue what to do."
"But you want it? Sex, I mean?" Peter whispers, a hint of worry crossing his face. Tony nods quickly.
"Yeah, I do. I... Really do. I'm just too scared."
"So that's why I'm here, then?"
"Yes. Well, if you are okay with it. I can imagine you'd rather spend your time with someone more experienced. If you want to go that's alright, and I will still pay your full rate of course."
"Tony-"
"I don't want you to think you have to do this and-"
"Tony." Peter interrupts him. Tony looks up warily and realizes he's been rambling. A blush stains his cheeks and he stops talking, waiting for Peter to continue.

"I don't mind," Peter whispers. He licks his lips and puts his coffee mug back down on the table. He turns to Tony with a gentle smile. "I would love to teach you."
"You do?"
"Yes. You're kind, and not gonna lie, you're absolutely my type. You're hot as fuck."
Tony blushes and he can feel the tension rise between them. The atmosphere changes. Where'd it'd been calm and a tad awkward before, it's different now. Anticipation. A promise. Excitement.

"Now," Peter slowly continues and he smirks widely. Tony's heart skips a beat at the mischievous glimmer he finds in the boy's gaze. "What do you want to learn first?" Peter crawls closer on the couch. Tony's lips part. Good God. "Have you ever been kissed?" Peter asks, now slowly hovering over Tony's body. The man nods breathlessly.
"Y-Yeah."
"Did someone ever kiss your neck?" Peter whispers as he straddles Tony's thighs. To his surprise, Tony can see the outline of a hard-on in Peter's pants. He's aroused as well, just as Tony is. A tiny moan escapes his throat and he shakes his head.
"No. Never."
"Do you want me to kiss you, Tony?" Peter leans in, placing his hands on Tony's chest. The simple touch sends a series of shivers down his spine and the burning pit of arousal in his stomach only grows stronger and stronger. Hesitantly, he reaches out and places his hands on the boy's hips. Peter grins and slowly rolls his hips forward. Tony can only let out another moan.

"Yes."