Chapter 2

Tony's brain fails to function when Peter's cherry-red lips press themselves onto his own. It's a gentle clash. Peter's lips are much softer than the ones Tony had kissed all those years ago.
"Peter," he whimpers desperately into the boy's parted lips. The escort responds by simply deepening the kiss. The soft, velvet tongue sweeps past his teeth, and he kisses him hungrily. The staged passion has Tony fooled more than he thought possible. He's aware that this is Peter's job- making other men aroused and then pleasing them. Yet, Tony hadn't thought it'd feel so real.
"Tony-" Peter breathes and pulls back slightly. Tony swears he can see a hint of longing on the boy's face. He's acting, don't forget that. "Tony, tell me what you want."
"W-what?"

"I want you to tell me what you want me to do. It's your first time. Gotta make it special, huh?" Somehow, the teasing tone in Peter's voice when he speaks those words makes it so easy for Tony to push down his rising shame. It's not some weird clinical discussion. Not at all. The question for consent low-key blows him away. He's not used to it. His high school boyfriend at the time had never asked, and the people that tried flirting with him now weren't much better. His 'no's are usually waved off as cocky, entitled behavior.
"I..." Tony starts, frowning when he notices how he has no fucking clue. Oh, God. Here he is. He hired an escort, and he doesn't even know what he wants. "I don't know," he whispers. Peter leans back a little, leaving some space between them, and sends him a gentle smile.
"That's alright. We'll take it step-by-step, 'kay?"
"Please."
"Cool. Anything you don't want to do tonight?" Peter tilts his head in a curious motion. His curls bounce along with the movement, and once again, Tony is struck by his beauty.

"Nothing kinky," Tony rushes out. "I just... I just want it to feel good. I want to make you feel good." Tony's head snaps up as he realizes what he just said. Something clicks in his mind. It... Yes. That's it.
"I want to make you feel good," he repeats, his voice more assertive this time. Peter lets out a surprised chuckle. The boy searches Tony's face for a second. Does he think Tony's joking?
"For real?" Peter asks. "You could ask me to do anything to you, but you want to make me feel good?"
"Yes." Tony straightens his shoulders. "I know pleasure. I- I wanna know how to make someone else feel that way. I-" Suddenly, he's overcome with a wave of uncertainty again. "If that's... Okay for you as well. Of course. God- I'm sorry. This is so not sexy," he rambles. Peter tuts and leans in again, pressing his forehead against Tony's.

"Doesn't have to be," he whispers. "If we want the rest of our night to be amazing, we gotta talk about this. Have to admit, most clients are very clear about their wants." Peter snorts. "They usually prefer if I don't talk at all."
"Oh?"
"Mmmh. They prefer me to keep my mouth occupied elsewhere. But you?" Peter's voice seems to trail off for a second when their gazes lock. Peter's dark, chocolate puppy eyes contain a seriousness Tony can't quite place. Peter's voice is soft when he continues. "You're different."

Tony can't shake the feeling that those words mean something. Different. He's different. The insecurity almost makes him ask if that's a good or a bad thing, but the intensity in Peter's eyes already reveals the answer.
"Peter..." he breathes softly. "I don't know how to be a good client. But I promise you; I'll be the most eager student you've ever taught how to have sex." The half-sincere joke makes Peter laugh, and the sound sends a pleasant tingling sensation across Tony's chest.
"Sex ed 101 with Peter," the escort jokes back. "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
"Best-selling class, I'm telling ya."
"Well, lucky for you, you're my first student." Peter's voice drops, making everything flare up again. Tony's heartbeat picks up, and his cock throbs in the tight fit of his jeans. He speaks hoarsely.
"Where do we start?"

Instantly, Peter's lips are back on his own. It shouldn't take Tony by surprise anymore, but it does. It's earth-shattering how good it feels. Peter's every move is urgent and hot and it makes Tony think that although it may be an act... Maybe, some of it could be real?
"Can I unbutton your shirt?" Peter moans, and Tony curses at the sensations it sends straight into his hard cock. He ruts upwards and nods.
"Y-yeah. If you take your shirt off too?" Peter sends him a cocky grin and nods.
"Deal."
Their teeth clash clumsily when Peter can no longer steady himself against Tony's chest. His slender fingers easily unbutton the tight, expensive white dress shirt. Tony grunts as he feels the coldness of Peter's fingertips brushing over his hot skin. He doesn't even mind that it's cold. All he can think about is how a gorgeous being is touching him - touching him. He swallows.
"Feels good," he mutters and drops his head back against the backrest of his couch when Peter's fingers trail lower. And lower. And lower. His eyes widen, and he stares enchanted how Peter teasingly traces past the band of his boxers. Then, he snaps his gaze back up.
"Your shirt?"
"R-Right." Peter expertly grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it over his head. Tony blinks a few times when he sees the smooth skin gliding past the fittest body he ever saw.