date (part 2)

Sorry for not updating before. I was in a really bad state of mind for the last few months. And a lot of shit happened to me.

Thank u everyone for leaving comments! It makes me so happy, I read em all the time.

There is this Spotify link in the description of my wattpad account to the playlist that inspired this chapter. Feel free to listen to it while reading! Hope you will enjoy ❤

PS: this chapter is my
favorite

-------------------------------------

"Well, hello there, Cabello." He smiled charmingly and lowered his head, probably not expecting her to be so small. "You're tiny!" He chuckled, and she couldn't help, smiled in return.

"And you're giant." She looked at him from head to toe with a slightly awkward feeling and shifted from foot to foot, holding on to the door frame. "And to be honest, I didn't think you'd show up."

"Ugh, sorry! I had some local troubles today. And I remember that you love sunflowers so, here..." He frowned guiltily and handed her bouquet.

A grin appeared on her face. "This bouquet is unreasonably large, Shawn."

"Just like me." He let out an adorable laugh, and she blushed while taking flowers from his hand.

"KARLA!" She heard Sofi scream from her room. "I don't care anymore! I'm letting dogs out because if they poop on my carpet, you're going to clean toda esta mierda! Look's like your amore won't appear anyways!"

"Oh my...fuck." Camila swore quietly and closed her eyes in embarrassment. How nice it would be, she thought, to stand on the edge of the mountain rather than opposite him right now.

When she opened her eyes after a couple of seconds, she saw him covering a slight mocking smile with his hand. Asshole.

"Uh... pay no attention, this girl doesn't understand what she's talking about..."

"Sure thing..." He nodded with obvious sarcasm, and she rolled her eyes as an answer.

"Well, look at yourself, just came, and already annoying."

"Same goes to you, cutie," He winked at her, and she instantly felt her cheeks burning. "Hey!" Shawn offensively screamed as she closed the door in front of his face to block him from approaching dogs. "What a quick date it was." She heared his soft laugh behind the door.

"It's for your own safety. Give me a second. please!"

"Okie, but just a second!"