Mafia AU (intro) || 10

Jeon Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are members of one of the most infamous underworld gang called BTS. It includes five other members namely, Kim SeokJin, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung.

The boys took over the gang four years back, carrying their paternal reputation forward. Jeon Jaehyun along with Min Seogeum, Kim Dongin and Jung Sejun had formed the gang many years back to prevent ruthless activities and frequent murders that were taking place in East Asia at that time. As years passed by, they eventually succeeded in their motive and became one of the most important and renowned underworld gang not only in Korea but also, parts of west and south Asia.

With time, their efforts started slowing down. The enemies were getting stronger and carefree, also they had their families to take care of. The gang members had then decided to send their families to a different place and take care of things here. Especially, Jaehyun's family, because it was the time when his wife had given birth to a baby girl.

A few years later the news of several deaths was reported. A good number of people were killed mercilessly. Jaehyun along with his team members went into action and they fought the enemies until their last breaths.

Five years later, their sons came up and relifted what their fathers had started. All the seven were well trained and knew the importance of BTS. The gang flourished under their teamwork and compatibility. From all over Asia to parts Europe and America, nothing was untouched from the boys. With Jeon Jimin, Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon at the lead, BTS was on the top. Their fear ran deep into the bones of the enemies who were still ready to dig in and find a weak spot to attack them.

The weak spot, Jeon Aera. 10 years old girl, the youngest daughter of the Jeons, whose responsibility is on her brothers now. She has recently started going to school after being homeschooled for all her life till now.

CHARACTER PROFILE -

Jeon Jimin :
★ eldest son of Jeon Jaehyun
★ trained sniper and assailant
★ expertized in weaponry and hand to hand combat
★ takes major decisions in the group
★ loves Aera more than his life

Jeon Jimin : ★ eldest son of Jeon Jaehyun★ trained sniper and assailant★ expertized in weaponry and hand to hand combat★ takes major decisions in the group★ loves Aera more than his life

Jeon Jungkook :
★ younger son of Jeon Jaehyun
★ trained boxer and sniper
★ can work with almost all kinds of guns
★ expertized in martial arts
★ loves Aera more than his life

Jeon Jungkook :★ younger son of Jeon Jaehyun★ trained boxer and sniper ★ can work with almost all kinds of guns★ expertized in martial arts★ loves Aera more than his life