15

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲

My mom smiled turning around smirking as she saw her husband in the living room. I followed her to the living room so the front door was open for me to leave knowing it's gonna be ten minutes in an minute.

My fathers eyes went wide with his eyebrows clenched as he saw me. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" He said dropping the bag on his hand.

"Just a little visit while passing by im not staying here" I said assuring him that knowing I'd get beat up if I did.

"I believe she's here for the money" my mom pointed at me

My dads fists clenched to what my mom said as he looked at me.

"No dad please she's lying I just saw my cousins outside and came to see them" I quickly said before he could hit me.

He rolled his eyes as he walked towards me quickly I took steps back not wanting to get beat up.

He started walking faster until my back hit the wall he raised his hand to hit me

When a gun was cocked making him put his hand down and turn around to see a gun aimed towards him.

"Touch her and ill shoot you" Luca growled at my father.

"Ooooo is that your little boyfriend" my father said in a girlish tone looking at me. Luca raised the gun in the air towards the ceiling and shot two pulled that fell to the floor making my dad realize it's a real gun

Luca pointed towards my dad making him stumble backwards as Luca motioned for me to get out

"Get near her again and ill make sure you have a pain full death along with you and your wife" Luca scoffed pointing the gun towards my mother and back at my dad who had his hands raised his surrender.

I walked towards Luca's car as Luca closed the front door and put the gun In his waist area and covered it with his shirt

"That's a hot one you got rora" Antonio yelled while playing football with his little brother

I laughed as it was a joke hoping Luca didn't find it too serious

"Nah she got a better one back at home his name is actually Bryce Hall" Luca replied smirking at me as he saw my smile instantly disappear

"WAIT REALLY-" he got cut off when chase threw a ball at him hitting him on the face with it. "OWW WHAT THE FU-FRI- FREEAAAAKK" he yelled holding his face not wanting to cuss near his younger brother and sister.

Me and Luca burst out laughing walking towards the car leaving Antonio there holding his face in pain.

"I'm in painnnn" he sang while falling onto the door playfully dying as chase couldn't stop laughing which made me smile.

"Hey you good?" Luca asked as we started putting out seatbelts on to leave.

"Yea of course!" I smiled at him assuring him I was fine, he nodded starting the car.

"Also don't tell Bryce about this..." Luca muttered making me confused and turn towards him. "Uh the fact I took you to your parents house because Bryce would kill me he told me not to take you here without his permission if I asked he'd say no but I wanted to see you happy to see your cousins....." Luca looked at me while driving.

"Yea that's fine." I smiled at him getting a smile back in return. I kinda like Luca- NO NOT IN THAT WAY like a friend more than a friend.

A bestfriend bitch. But he's Bryces bestfriend and he's the second boss of the place and I'm just a worker who doesn't do shit so I don't think I'll be anything but a prisoner.

"Luca.....?" I said turned to after looking at the window. He hummer in response looking at me in a way telling me to continue. "Am I just going to sit around the house all my life like this...? I've been in my room for the past month all I did was call MY dad and figure out about the ball In Paris" I raised my eyebrows at him wanting a response.

"Well you see.......Bryce is gonna make you train to become his assistant, assassin,backup and maybe ..... wife" he smirked at the last part. I shoved him by the shoulder rolling my eyes.

"We'll never be a thing!" I smiled at the thought though.

"Wait wait gimme a second" he said shoving his hand in his pocket and pulling out his phone. "Say that again and ill play the video at you and his wedding" he smirked at me as he pressed record.

I rolled my eyes once again, "Me , Aurora Avery Rose and Bryce Hall Will Never Be A Thing." I said in a harsh tone crossing me arms as he stopped recording and saved the video.

"I swear to god if I loose this video before your wedding I'm gonna cry" he chuckled to himself as we pulled up infront do the mansion.

I silently scoffed to myself but I couldn't help but smile at the thought of me and him being a thing.

"SEEEEEE YOU WANT IT YOUR THINKING ABOUT HIM" he yelled cheering as he walked around the car to open the door for me which I was gonna open but he was too quick.

I scoffed shoving him away from me to stop him from his excitement of me and Bryce being a thing, which won't happen.

"Stop! I wasn't even thinking about him." I turned around crossing my arms as he closed the passenger seat door locking his car still cheering jumping around.

"NAH AH YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT HIM SMILING!!!!" He yelled I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Bryce crossing his arms.

"Thinking about who?" Bryce asked raising his eyebrows at me.

I turned to see Luca smirking at me.

"Don't-" I started but got cut off.

"YOU!!!!!!! SHE. WAS. THINKING. ABOUT. YOU. AND. HER. BEING. TOGETHER. AND. SHE.  WAS. SMILING." Luca said smiling cutting me off.

Bryce turned to me with one eyebrows raised smirking. I know my cheeks were red as fuck but- Luca quickly ran into the mansion leaving me and Bryce alone.

"Is that true..?" Bryce said chuckling.

"No- what no- I wasn't thinking of you I was thinking of .................................. someone else" took me a whole as minute to not come up with a name.

"Awwwwe whats his name?" Bryce smirked even more stepping forward.

"L-Lucas...........Hale" I really just came up with a name. Bryce looked taken back from my answer.

But yet he smirked at took another step forward lifting my chin up so I could meet his eyes. "It's okay as long as I know the truth ..... we don't lie around here, especially to me" he said inches away from my lips.

I finally realized what was happening and scoffed pushing him back. I rolled my eyes walking away from him but also walking into HIS mansion which literally means he's gonna follow right behind me.

His guard stopped me for a minute asking who I was but got cut off by Bryce. "Let her in" he growled at his guard who instantly opened the huge doors for me to walk in.

Sup bestieeee ily !