22

Aurora Rose

I smiled as I saw Luca, Andre and Milo sitting on Bryces bed, I closed the door behind me grabbing all of their attention.

It was silent until Andre burst out laughing, "what?" I frowned looking at Luca who was confused as Milo.

"I couldn't handle the silence" he said as I rolled my eyes, got me wondering how many times I rolled my eyes today.

"We should watch a movie?" Luca suggested as he laid down on bryce bed as Andre laid down on his lap while Milo sat on a side leaving space for my sit next to Milo .

Ikr I'm so good at drawing you could never 🙄💅

I smiled climbing in bed next to Milo,

"Anyone.....?" Luca asked since no one answered his question.

"I'm not in the mood, you guys can watch but I wanna go to sleep so SHOOOOO OUT THE DOOR!" I told them as I finally sat down next to Milo and Luca.

"Fine!" Luca said getting out of bed as andres head hit the bed since he was laying his head on Luca's lap

"Ow what the fuck!?" Andre said sitting up as Luca chuckled.

"IM GONNA WATCH A MOVIE U COMING OR NOT!?" He yelled before slamming the door, god these people can be weird at times.

Milo chuckled as he pulled out his phone. "Luca!" Milo yelled making Luca walk right back in but in a business mood. What the fuck?

"Hales, they are behind our house we gotta go" he said as Andre sat up grabbing his gun as Luca did the same as my dumbass sat on the bed not knowing what to do.

"Aurora stay here, I'll go call Bryce" Luca said as he rushed out the door grabbing one of Bryces black hoodies and putting it over his head on the way.

Okay?

I sat on the bed and waited as I heard gun shots downstairs making me cover my ears.

I curled up like a ball as the gun shots became louder and closer.

The door burst open but I didn't look up.

"Ro...bub come here" Bryce whisper yelled making me look up and run towards him, he pulled me into a hug but pulled away. "You'll be okay, no need to be scared I'm here" he whispered softly as he ran his hands through my hair.

Your probably thinking or why am I acting so dramatic, like imagine there's sounds of gunshots down stairs getting louder and louder and knowing you have nothing to save yourself from. I can't hide they'd find me I can't jump out the window we're two floors high.

Bryce grabbed my wrists pulling me behind the door as we heard foot steps, he grabbed his gun cocking it as he held me behind him.

As someone walked in a tall man with blonde hair with a gun aiming it as he looked around.

"Pussy" Bryce muttered as he shot the man, his gun fell onto the floor as he looked around to see Bryce, barely seeing me.

"Oh has no one told you to be a mafia leader you let your guards in first and check around" Bryce smirked as the man fell onto the floor.

"You'll never win pussy" the man said reaching for the gun that was near Bryces foot, Bryce stepped on the gun making it shatter before he could reach it.

I saw blood start dripping from the mans mouth making me shut my eyes. Bryce noticed and turned around pulling me into his chest.

"Shhh" he says as he pulled me closer if that was even possible, I already knew I was gonna see nightmares.

The last person I saw get shot was my brother, yes I had a brother, 2 years older than me, he died infront of my trying to cover for me. There was a shooting around town going down 2 years ago and my brother was covering me as the gun shots got closer, soon enough I realized it was war between mafia my brother was apart of the dior's he joined for fun because of his friends he didn't take big part of it.

But the opposite mafia men saw him and shot his as he stood infront of me I never found which mafia side did it, but I know I'll never forgive them till the day I die..

"Bub..." Bryce said as he grabbed my waist from behind as we walked out of the room, tears streaming down my face.

"She saw you kill someone didnt she?" Luca crossed his arms as Bryce slowly nodded. "You know your weren't allowed to do that Infront of her after her brother!" Luca growled.

What?

"How do you know about my brother?"

SORRY ITS SHORT IM REALLY SORRY IM SLEEPY AND TODAYS MY ONE YEAR SINCE I BECAME A PARTYANIMAL BESTIEE ILL UPDATE AGAIN I PROMISE