『 CHAPT. 3 』pt. 2

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

❝ AFTER DARK. ❞
𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫 & 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊, (𝐁𝐗𝐁)

Taymor stated up at his mate, watching as the man struggled to come up with an excuse for all the commotion. " See what happened was—." Kentrell cut himself off, not having a clue of what to say. Taymor just rolled his eyes, waving it off. As long as he hasn't hurt anyone, it's forgotten. A man entered the house suddenly— catching everyone's attentions. Tay allowed a sigh of relief to escape at him at the site of his dad, approaching the man and pulling him into a small hug. He could hear a low growl sound from behind him— causing him to snap his head towards his mate, glaring at him.

" Dad," Taymor started, watching as Kentrell's eyes turned back to that soft hazel color that he's slowly growing to love. " This is my mate." Taymor continued, grabbing onto Kentrell's hand— causing a jolt of electricity to shoot up his arm, a small whimper escaping his lips from the contact. Tay instantly pulled away, blushing in embarrassment from his second time doing this. Kentrell and Taymor shared a look, something was different about the boys mate. Although, Taymor wasn't marked or mated with the man just yet— their connection was still strong, and he could almost feel Kentrell's emotions.

Taymor's dad cleared his throat. " It's nice to meet you, son," the man started, a warm smile across his face. But, then he grew serious. " But, I'd suggest going somewhere.. private." he continued, gesturing to Tay's recent actions. Kentrell nodded his head, looking down at his little mate in slight amusement. Taymor didn't know if meeting his mate had immediately triggered his heat, but he was definitely growing hot in the mans presence. The boy shifted his thighs together, his eyes squeezing shut as he felt himself grow wet between his legs.

" Oh my gosh!" the boy whisper yelled, crossing his arms over his body in embarrassment. Kentrell's eyes grew dark, small golden specks dancing in his orbs. Taymor watched in awe, growing wetter by the second. Kentrell could definitely smell the boys arousal and he knew if he didn't get him out of here— he'd definitely take him in front of everyone in the room. The man carefully grabbed onto the boys waist, careful not to create skin on skin contact. Taymor blushed as he waved bye to his best friend and his father, allowing his mate to guide him out of the door. " Sooo, how old a-are you?" Tay stuttered, attempting to take his mind off wanting to dry hump his mate right at the moment.

" 23," Kentrell spoke, looking down at the boy with amusement. " I'm guessin' you 18, seein' as you just na' goin' into heat?" the taller male questioned, earning a nod from the small boy below him. The two grew silent as they approached a black car, Kentrell helping the boy into the passenger side before he jogged over to the drivers side— joining Taymor inside. Tay watched as his mate grew stiff, his eyes staring off in space indicating that he was talking to his pack through a link. Taymor dragged his eyes down the mans body feverishly, and he wanted nothing more for him to be bent over backwards for this man right now. Kentrell snapped his self from the daze, looking down at his mate who stared at him in pure lust.