𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘗𝘛 1

As Cecelia sat down with the now very much asleep Terry Boot by her side (thanks to her awesome story telling on Babbity Rabbity). She felt a set of eyes looking at her. At first she put it off thinking she was being paranoid but as if she felt the stare of whom ever was watching her become more intense she decided to check it out. She assured herself that it was simply the reason of reassurance, but if you knew Cecelia then you also knew her curiosity always won out in the end even if she never admitted it.  So as she slowly made her way up off the couch and followed the gaze to behind a book shelf she found.....nothing?

 'Hmm' she thought

  'I'm sure I felt someone staring at me from behind here....odd'

Before she could think about how odd that experience was her train of thoughts were interrupted by a certain black greasy haired, large nosed git as a certain James Potter would say. More specifically 'Severus Snape'

"Hello Cecelia" Snape had said  in his as James would call  greasy voice .

"Oh Hello Severus!" Cecelia greeted her brother in a hug in a very cheery manner. "Do you need something?"

"No. I've just come to warn you to stay away from a group of boys called the Marauders. They're bullies Ceceli (childhood nickname pronounced Cicily). They've bullied me, are bullying me and now knowing that I have a sister they will come for you too love."

"Very well if you find it is best to stay away I will try but I make no promises Sev. You also know I firmly believe that one should never judge another off of someone else's opinion, but if they bully you again then you must either tell a teacher or come to me. You know I would do anything for you Sev."

"I know Ceceli" replied Severus with a warm smile that very few have seen.

He took his sister into his warm embrace and was about to leave before he stopped and said with a sigh.

"You're to good for this world Ceceli, some times I wonder how we're related."

"Well Severus, if you are implying you are not a good person. You are sorely mistaken. You are good Severus. I know because I know you, and if those Marauders can't see that then that's they're problem!" Exclaimed Cecelia in a strict yet some how warm mothering tone.

"Thanks Ceceli you always manage to make me feel better."

"That's fine Severus, now hurry along I believe you need to go and get some sleep, while I levitate a certain first year to the Gryffindor common rooms." Cecelia exclaimed with an overly dramatic sigh.

Severus just laughed before wondering off.

After some how finding her way to the Gryffindor common room with a levitated first year soundly asleep, Cecelia stood out side waiting for someone to come along and open the common room.

30 minutes later, 2 warming charms and a very tired Cecelia, to her luck a certain group of boys just happened to be walking around. If by chance walking around means seeing a certain 'Cecelia Snape-Prince' waiting outside they're common room on their very sacred Marauders map and rushing through a secret passage way to 'accidentally' bumping into said girl then yeah.... walking. Not that they'd ever admit to such an embarrassing act... well maybe James...yes that's not exactly the most embarrassing thing that boy had ever done.

"Oh hello! Do you mind if you give me a hand and take this boy to his dorm room please. You see his a Gryffindor just like you and I don't really know the password....obviously seeing as I'm a HufflePuff and all, not that there is anything wrong with HufflePuff and I have a lot of house pride. Oh my I'm doing that thing I do when I don't stop talking don't I. Sorry I'm just a little nervous that's at all, I'll be quiet now!" 

Cecelia pretended to lock her lips and throw away the key.

This just caused the 4 already smitten boys to be already more taken by her if possible.

"Now now love now why would you be nervous around us?" Sirius said in a very flirtatious and suggestive manner.

Unknown by him but the 3 glares on his back did NOT enjoy this at ALL.

But what shocked the boys the most wasn't Padfoot's habit of flirting with anything that has legs.

It was the fact that THE Remus Lupin, THE shy introverted werewolf, THE mister don't talk to me I'm reading HIT on Cecelia Snape-Prince even if she didn't notice it. The girl everyone is currently fawning over and acting as if she was an angel on earth.

"Y'know if you're lost, I'm sure I can help you learn your way around."

Remus said with a sly smirk, causing said girl to go nearly as red as a tomato.

"Oh no, it's fine I don't wanna be a bother."

Cecelia responded softly.

"No, you won't be a bother at all I insist."

"Okay then! I'll just leave Terry here for you to take to the dorms. See you at breakfast Remus?"

"Sure."

Remus replied with a soft smile and a small blush at the start of his neck and the tip of his ears.

After their small encounter the boys just stared at Remus with a mix of confusion, betrayal, anger but the most prominent feeling above all was jealousy.

Now James Potter wasn't exactly sure why he was jealous.

He loved Lily Evans.

He had always loved Lily Evans. 

So why now that their's a new girl do his feelings for her look like nothing compared to how he feels about someone he doesn't even know.

Someone he hasn't even said a word too.

James didn't know and he didn't care at this moment in time because he was tired and wanted to go to sleep, but how could he when whenever he tried a certain brunette would come rushing into his mind dishevelling all thoughts of sleep at all.