Mafia AU (1/4) || 10

Small laughs and giggles filled the air between the sound of water flowing from the fountain around which the little girl ran her daily circles with Charley chasing after her. Her head turned back, glancing at the dog and breaking into a fit of laughter when he caught the edge of her dress, finally making her stop. He left the fabric almost instantly, letting out a playful bark as he waggled his tail before going in and licking Aera's hand while she tried to pet his head.

"Once more?" She voiced, "I'll go from there and Charley, you will come from there, okay?"

The dog barked, either he understood or not, he did respond her with a bark. Aera nodded and counted till three before dashing to the other side of the garden. With a faint smile, Nelson ordered Charley to go from other side as the girl wanted. The dog ran in the said direction, although it didn't take him long to catch up with the ten year-old.

"Charley!" Aera called and took the leash her bodyguard gave her to secure around the dog's neck. Charley barked and stopped in front of her, sitting as he was told to and waited for Aera to attach the leash to his collar.

"The weather's nice, I'll stay here for a while." She told Nelson.

"Miss, its time for you to go in." He said.

"I'll go in fifteen minutes" She stated and sat down beside Cherley, looking a bit smaller against his big furry coat and body.

He shook his head using his paw to get rid of a butterfly, making Aera leap in quickly to catch it. Charley remained unbugged, letting the kid play with the weird-ish insect. She had almost caught the orange butterfly. Almost, because right when she was about to hold its wings, Charley had barked, scaring the life out of her. She turned around with a frown to look what made the dog bark out of nowhere.

"What?" She said standing up and going near the dog where he stood staring at the flowery bushes and continued barking.

"What happened Miss?" Nelson asked.

"I don't know" She shrugged, "He's barking for no reason."

Nelson glanced at the dog and then near the bushes, sending a quick alerting message to the others. He told Aera to go in with Charley as it was already past the time she should stay out. The girl sighed and nodded, pulling the dog with her back towards the front of the Mansion.

"Hello baby" She heard right when she was about to walk up to her room.

"Oppa?" She gasped and turned around to see Jimin standing near the kitchen. He smiled at her and opened his arms, gesturing her to come and give him a welcome-home hug.

Aera ran towards him, quickly hugging his waist as she buried her face in the fabric of his shirt. Jimin patted her head, leaning down and pressing his lips gently on top of her head. However his smile slowly turned into a chuckle on realizing that Aera was actually crying. Her smalls sniffs and murmurs made the boys melt in their places.

"My baby missed Oppa that much?" Jimin said, rubbing her back.

"you took so long..." she mumbled breaking into a sob again.

"Aw I'm so sorry princess, please don't cry." He said, "y'know I like it more when you smile."

Aera looked up at him, still not letting go from the hug and smiled through her teary eyes and wet cheeks. Jimin smiled and wiped her tears off, "Now this looks better."

"I missed you Oppa"

"Oppa missed you more" He said, remembering how long the whole month felt without Aera being around him. The boys had gotten an urgent work and Jimin was supposed to be there along with Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. Aera wasn't allowed to call them unless it was one of the boys who was making the call. Things were pretty hard for both Aera and the boys.