Chapter 2

After everyone left the Forecer Rock they went back to their homes to start preparing for their journey down to the new world. In the Wolf Camp Worriz was repairing the Wolf Pack Tracker with Windra's help. Rhogon and Rhinona were getting the Rock Flinger ready. Eris was readying her Eagle Jet. Bladvick was packing honey. Skinett was making stink in a can so they'd have Skunk power whenever they needed it. Razar was readying his Raven Copter.  Gorzan was readying his Gorilla Mech. Cragger was preparing both his Croc Copter and his Fire Striker. Laval and Liella were readying the Fire Lion and the Royal Fighter. Once everything was prepped and readied they all parked their vehicles at the edge of Chima where all the Eagle Jets were used to carry them down to the world below while The Raven Copters were used fly everyone down.

Once everyone was on the ground with their vehicles they got into them and started exploring the new land looking for a good place to set up camp since they had two Golden Chi orbs with them that they'd use for security and a base while they had three more in case they needed a new weapon or a new vehicle. "Uhm, Laval, I do believe you forgot something, or someone." Said a male voice from above as three Vulture Flyers landed on the Ground. Inside them were Sir Fangar in his original form but without the ice bones, Stealthor, and Motrot while Mungus was being flown down by two Vulture flyers manned by Vardy and Maula. "I am fully aware of your plans and we want in, my vultures are already bringing our Sabertooth Tiger Walker and Mammoth Stomper down and then we'll be able to continue, after all if there's trouble you'll need out hunting and fighting expertise." Said Fangor. "I hate to admit it Laval, but he does have a point." Said Cragger. "Alright, but if you slow us down, we might leave you behind." Said Laval as they waited for the machines to be brought to the ground. "Alright now that everyone is ..." Said Laval but he was cut off as they heard the sounds of flying above them. When they looked up they saw Lundor and Tormak flying in a new Leopard Striker. "Wherever my daughter goes, I go." Said Tormak. "And I'm curious to see if there are any leopards living down here." Said Lundor. "Alright now that everyone is here, may we continue please." Said Laval. They all nodded and set off on their adventure.

Meanwhile deep in the forests of the new lands lies a hidden temple of all Lionesses. "Mistress Leona, we have just received news from the Falcon Tribe, there are new creatures exploring." Said a lioness. "Really, and who are these creatures?" Asked Leona. "The Falcons said they are a two Wolves, two Rhinos, a Bear, a crocodile, a Eagle, a Raven, two Sabertooth Tigers, a Bengal Tiger, a Leopard, three Wooly Mammoths, two Vultures, and even two lions." Said the lioness. "Hmm, what did these lions look like?" Asked Leona. "Well, there's a Lioness who we have never seen before but the male Lion we believe we have seen before, from the way the Falcons described him, he ... he sounds like your son." Said the lioness. "WHAT?!?!" Yelled Leona as she jumped up from her seat. "He had a Red mane, and from what you said he was the only lion to ever have a red mane." Said Scarlet. "Gather the entire Lioness Pride, we're going to find these creatures and find out the truth." Said Leona as she went to ran to her room to gather her sacred harness that was given to her by Lagravis years ago.