Chapter 3

While exploring the new lands of Chima Laval kept getting the feeling of Deja Vu. 'Why do I feel like I've been here before.' Thought Laval as they moved through the large forest. While they were walking none of them noticed that they were being followed by creatures in the trees. After a while they arrived at a large clearing that seemed to be the perfect place for a base of operations. "Alright, let's set up camp." Said Laval as he used two pieces of Golden Chi to create their temporary Temple Home. "Alright everyone, there's a room for everyone, so once we park our vehicles in their proper parking slots we can explore the temple." Said Laval as he got back into his fire lion striker and drove it inside. After a few minutes passed everyone had their vehicles stored inside and they went to check out their rooms.

Meanwhile two falcons and a hawk were watching them. "Let's report to Emperess Leona." Said the Hawk. "Agreed, let's go Screech." Said the other Falcon. Screech however didn't hear him because he was preoccupied staring at how beautiful Eris looked. "Screech." Said the other Falcon again as he nudged Screech. "Huh, oh right let's go." He said before taking to the air. "What's up with him Harpy?" Asked the Hawk. "I've got no clue Scream." Said Harpy as she looked at the Hawk before they both took to the air after Screech. While flying they passed the snake tribe and saw that they were once again fighting the Jackal Tribe. "Jackals must've stolen something from them once again." Said Screech. "Will they ever learn?" Asked Harpy. "Probably not." Said Scream. They kept flying until they got to the Lioness Temple. "We need to see Empress Leona." Said Harpy. The lionesses who were guarding the Temple nodded and let them in. Harpy, Screech, and Scream flew in and bowed to Leona. "Leona, the newcomers have set up camp, they have some weird chi that created a entire building in just a few seconds." Said Harpy. "I see, well keep an eye on them, my scouts will be going to bring a few of them here to meet with me." Said Leona. Both Falcons and the Hawk nodded before flying off. "Soon my son, we will be meeting soon." Said Leona as she looked out a window.

Meanwhile back at the gangs new hideout Laval and Cragger were training with new weapons that they had received from their parents before they set off. "Man these are harder to handle than I thought they'd be." Said Laval as he slashed at a training dummy. "Tell me about it, I thought these would be easy to handle but they're trickier than riding the Legend Beasts." Said Cragger as he slashed at the other training dummy. While they were training Eris came out angrily and hopped into her Fire Eagle Flyer before taking off towards the mountains in rage. "Uhm, should we go after her?" Asked Laval. "Are you kidding me, when Eris is like that it is best to just leave her alone until she cools off." Said Cragger. "Let's go ask the gang what happened." Said Laval as he walked inside the Temple before seeing that there were slash marks all over the walls and Rhogon was the only one in the main room. "Great, what did you do this time Rhogon?" Asked Laval. "Uhm, all I did was say I'd like to take a break and she attacked me, I don't even know what is so bad about taking a break, after all the rest of the gang is." Said Rhogon. Laval and Cragger looked at each other before sighing. "She thought he meant that he was breaking up with her, didn't she." Said Cragger. "I think so, now we definitely should leave her be, she'll be back when she's cooled off." Said Laval as he went to start cleaning up the room with Rhogon and Cragger.

Here are the new weapons Laval and Cragger have.

These are Craggers new Swamp Sythes.

These are Lavals new Striking Slashers