→ Resolve

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

It is Friday, meaning the weekend is nearly approaching. I walk alone to school which is something new considering I always walk with Emiko, though we are currently in a feud and I would like to resolve it. As I walk through the gates of Itachiyama I spot Emiko and Motoya in their usual spot with Sakusa, Sakusa looks annoyed but also disgusted by them so I walk up to him and ask him a question.

"Have you turned in our paper?" I whisper to him

he raises a brow "I'm turning it in today."

I nod at him and walk away to the classroom, I hope go catch Emiko during out lunch break and make amends.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Its lunch time and I wait at the cafeteria doors looking for Emiko, I spot her brown short hair and start chasing after her while also avoiding the people crowding around Sakusa. I grab her arm and pull her aside.

"AH! STOP IT!" she says very loudly, people are staring.

I cover her mouth and wave people off "Shut up people will think im hurting you!"

"YOU ARE"

"oh sorry." I softly say

She starts to get angry "What do you want anyway? aren't you mad at me?"

I stare at her for a bit "Yeah I was, but I can't go a day without talking to you" I say in defeat

She laughs.

"It's not funny I was lonely" I say sulking

She laughs a little more before speaking "It's fine, and hey i'm sorry too! I know I flank on you a lot but I don't mean to"

"I know." I say smiling at her, she smiles back and we walk into the cafeteria.

We take a seat at out usual table and we both pull out our lunches, we make small talk about school but she keeps mentioning the winter formal, she's excited to go with Motoya but I am not sure if I myself will attend. I listen to her rambling and see how excited she is but then stops to ask something.

"Are you friends with Sakusa? You two seem really close! You know.. Komori told me Sakusa never really socializes with people but he makes an exception for you!" she says clasping her hands together

My face tints a shade of red.

"No we are not friends" I stutter

She frowns a little "Bummer! If soulmates weren't a thing you two would be a spectacular couple" it's almost like she isn't hearing herself

I wave her off "You're being crazy, he's a huge jerk too! I feel bad for the poor person who does have him as a soulmate" I say rolling my eyes

"That's rude, Y/n." her tone turns serious

I look at her lazily and continue to eat my food.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Motoya has practice today so Emiko and I can peacefully walk home together, not to say that Motoya's company isn't wanted. We walk in silence until we part ways and head to our separate houses.