→ Itachiyama Academy

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

            Emiko    □43%

Y/n i'm waiting outside your door
hurry up.

aaaa okok wait

mhm, i have been waiting
a while.

keep texting me and i'll
take longer >:)
read 6:34 AM

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After sending the message the I look down at the black hand print embedded onto my hand. The print wraps around my whole hand in the position in which one may hold if they were ballroom dancing. Currently I am in my second year and am attending Itachiyama Academy.

As I finish getting ready for the day I throw my phone inside of the backpack and slip on my school shoes then I open the front door to reveal Emiko Ai, my best friend since 1st grade. Emiko gives me a small smile and then starts walking off in the direction of the school we both attend, Emiko doesn't say a word but I knows that her smile means that shes ready to go and I start to walk beside her.

As we walk I stare at my hand the entire time, I'm 16 years old and have yet to find my soulmate, Emiko has already found hers. Komori Motoya, The cousin of Japans 2nd top Ace, Sakusa Kiyoomi and the number one libero in all of Japan. Both of these guys go to Itachiyama Academy and they both play for the volleyball team. Arriving at the school gates Emiko waves to her soulmate, he walks up to her with his cousin by his side. Sakusa is a good looking person but he's a total ass to everyone.

'I feel bad for the poor person who has him as a soulmate.'

Komori and Emiko catch up with each-other and I pretend to be disgusted but am ultimately happy for them.

"tch, get a room" Sakusa says through the black mask, he walks away from them and soon after I leave as well. I am not close with Sakusa so to avoid any awkward conversations I speed walk to my first class and sit in my assigned seat.

ring. ring. ring.

The bell goes off and soon students start to flood the small classroom, first class of the day is biology.

"Alright everyone" The teacher clasps her hands together "Today I will be assigning project partners and the both of you will decide a topic to write a paper of. After you get your partner please use the rest of this class time to decide a topic." She finishes explaining

She starts listing off names and I tune her out until I hear my name, "Y/n and Sakusa." my eyes grow wide from shock but I quickly look up from the desk and search to see where Sakusa is seated.

Seconds later he places his chair down in front of my desk and he pulls out a disinfecting wipe then proceeds to wipe down the desk.

"What the hell? What are you doing?" I say annoyed with his behavior

"Your desk is extremely dirty. Do you ever care to wipe it down once in a while?" he says with a tone of sass and sits down

I give him a puzzled look "It is not dirty,."

I pause "Anyway let's find a topic to write about yeah?" I ask picking up a pencil and fidgeting with it