Ch-1 : 8 Months Ago

Wen Kexing gripped Zhou Zishu's hand tightly and looked at the elders in front of them.

This the second time in his life that he is feeling so nervous. Even the entrance exam was easier than the incident happening right now.

First time was when he proposed to his Ah-Xu.

He looked at his Ah-Xu, Zhou Zishu, he was looking down at nothing.

They are currently in a family dinner where they will announce their wanting to get married to each other.

Wen Kexing knows his mother and Ah-Xu 's adoptive mother, Aunty Qin, since the first day wanted them to be together. And about his father, he knows that Ah-Xu is a good man by heart so he won't protest about this announcement. And his dear little sister, Ah-Xiang and little brother of Ah-Xu, Qin Jiuxiao, will always support them.

The problem is

Qin Huaizhang, adoptive father of Zhou Zishu. From the first day he never wanted Zishu to befriend with Wen Kexing. A normal over-Protective Father.

Wen Kexing understands that, he is also protective towards his lover / soon to be wife. But he is not those type of alpha who uses his power towards some weak, he is good man and Ah-Xu himself said it to him (Wen Kexing).

" So, what is it that GeGe and Zhou-Ge want to announce?" asked Ah-Xiang with a big smile on her face.

"Umm....I...... Ah-Xu........ We....... Ahhhhh.... Ummm..... I"
Wen Kexing is nervous! What if Sir Qin reject. No he don't wanna marry Ah-Xu without the blessing of everyone.

" I and Lao Wen love each other. We wanted to get marry", Zhou Zishu said without a pause. Each and every word clearly.

Wen Kexing looked at Ah-Xu, aish! Why he is so nervous amd not Ah-Xu? Ah-Xu is confident of their love but not him?

Wen Kexing looked at Sir Qin, he is calm? What? There's no rejection no protest rather he have a proud smile!

Zhou Zishu take Kexing's hand and hold it and gave Kexing a beautiful smile and said to him with a low voice " Don't worry. I'm here".

Oh

And how Wen Kexing love this man!

Do you all wanna know where this love started?

It all happened 8 months ago.

So fast time changed and Wen Kexing still remember the first time their eyes met. And he knew that his soulmate is this man, Zhou Zishu.

%%%% 8 MONTHS AGO %%%%

' Run fast Wen Kexing'

Today once again for the 3 rd time Wen Kexing will be late for class. It wasn't his mistake. No it was the mistake of that alarm clock who was 30 minute late to wake him up. And today is also his worst day ever as his car got punctured half way.

It approximately take 1 hour to reach university. If he wants he could rent a house nearer to uni but he doesn't want to leave alone and not far away from his beautiful mother and adorable sister. Even if it have one hour distance.

When he reached at the get he saw he have at least 10 minutes to get into class.
The corridor have less students as most of them already went to their classes. He rested for some time and then started running towards his class.

Suddenly he bumped to a person and fall on the person.

His bag fall from his shoulder and the stranger's books fall from his hands.

And accidentally their lips met. It was just a slight touch.

But it sent a dangerous chill to Wen Kexing's spine to a very bad place.

The strange open his eyes. It was so black that one want to drown in that black hole.

The red rose like lips and black eyes with the slightly tan skin.

He looks so ethereal.

" What are you looking at?" asked the ethereal beauty.

Wen Kexing, who was staring at the stranger blinked like a child who caught doing something which shouldn't be done.

/////////////////////////////////////// To be continued

So..... Do you like this story?

Comment and Vote