Ch-4 : Why Is He Angry?

RECAP :

At this question Wen Kexing froze up. He and Zhou Zishu. What really relation they have?

Zhou Zishu looked at Wen Kexing.

And a short eye contact was made.

CONTINUATION :

" Do you really need a relation to protect someone?"

A female said and it is none other than Du PuSa.

She looked at Jian Rui and give him a very devilish smirk. Jian Rui seeing this gulped and remembered the punch he received when he was in elementary school.

Jian Rui looked at Zishu and then Kexing and said, "I'll get you both later."

With this he leave from there with his two henchmen.

Wen Kexing looked at Zishu and asked, "Are you fine?"

Zishu who was totally shocked by whatever happened he looked angrily at Kexing, "Ye-yeah."

He also left and went to his next class.

"Why so angry?" Wen Kexing asked himself while looking at the direction where Zishu left.

"Hey aren't you gonna thanks me?" Du PuSa asked with fake sad face.

"What's there to thanks? I could have handled him." Kexing replied without even looking at Du PuSa.

"Trying to show off in front of the new Omega?"

Wen Kexing got angry and started to leave from their.

Why is everyone making him angry? At first it's Han Ying then Du PuSa.

"Hey you Wait for me!?!" Du PuSa yelled at Wen Kexing and started running after him.

/////////////////////

Zhou Zishu entered at the classroom and saw that the whole classroom is already filled.

Suddenly a sweet voice said to him, "Umm you can sit beside me."

Zhou Zishu looked at the person and saw an angelic person. She have a beautiful long hair. And she also have a scent like roses.

Zhou Zishu smilled at her and take the seat beside her.

He looked at the angelic face and introduced himself.

The angelic person also introduced herself, "I'm Liu QianQiao.. Oh also I'm your senior so you can call me Qiao-Jie!"

"OK... Qiao-Jie!"

"Also don't start having crushes cause she belong to me." a deep female voice interrupted Zishu and Qiao.

They both looked back and it was none other than Du PuSa.

"Huh?!? The new omega whom I saved?" Du PuSa said while smirking at Zishu. Behind her was Wen Kexing who was0pp looking at Zishu with big eyes like he saw a ghost.

Qiao looked at the three of them and quitioned herself about the unwanted silence.

Before she could speak a calm voice interrupt them, "Hello Qiao-jie Du-jie and Wen-Ge!"

The four of them looked at the person, Zishu saw a girl maybe around his age who have two ponytail. She looks like a doll with a beautiful calm smile.

The person looked at Zishu, Qiao introduced Zishu to the person.

The girl introduced herself," Hello I'm Gao XiaoLin..... Ah.... We must be same age right?"

Zishu smilled and nodded.

Gao XiaoLin sit beside Zishu while Du PuSa and Wen Kexing sat behind them.

Du PuSa looked at Wen Kexing and asked him in low voice as the professor has already started the class, "Hey! Why are you so silent?"

Wen Kexing looked at PuSa hesitantly and slowly said, "I don't know but I think Zishu hate me."

"Huh? Why would he hate you? Did you seriously did something?"

With this question Wen Kexing froze up and looked down at his long hands.

He just fell on Zhou Zishu, it's just Zishu is such a beauty that he couldn't take his eyes off. He knows that looking at him like that is slightly not okay but he can't help himself.

Seeing Kexing being too silent PuSa siad with seriousness, "Look whatever you did just say sorry. I know how much you care about other people even though you don't know them."

Kexing smiled at Du PuSa and siad thanks silently.

/////////////////

Ah...atlast the class ended.

Which feels like eternity at last the class ended there wasnt anymore class so Zishu thought to go back home more than that he have to go meet up with some relatives.

Zishu walked away from class saying goodbye to Qiao and XiaoLin.

Wen Kexing seeing Zishu goes away though to follow him to say sorry. He doesn't really know why he is gonna say sorry!

Before he could follow him Han Ying came in the way, "Hey wanna go to my place to play games."

Wen Kexing ignored him and try to catch up with Zishu but he already left.

Wen Kexing sighed and looked at Han Ying, "You must be grateful that you are still alive."

With this Wen Kexing goes in the direction of the exit.

Han Ying thought for a moment what really is going on with Wen Kexing.

He run after Kexing so that they could play some games.

///////////////////////

Thank you for voting the previous chapter.

The updates are really slow but what to do school work is really tiring.

I'll try to update more often.

///////////////////////