- 8 -

IGNORANCE TO BELONGING

BUSAN

author pov :

Jimin was not in his best moods well couldn't obviously not after a fight with his one and only friend and being assigned a crappy watchdog task by a man not worth calling father.

NAME : Kim Taehyung
AGE : 20
OCCUPATION : Student at Seoul             
                            university
FATHER'S NAME : Kim Daehyun
MOTHER'S NAME : Nil
...

What kind of a shitty document is this.

Author pov:
Jimin threw the black document onto the couch making it's contents scatter around the study. The meager amount of information wasn't helping jimin cope with his mood any more than the mess it had created on the floor of the cream walled study.

The papers were scantily filled with random information that would never be enough to get to know a person before meeting them.
The guy's bio, activities, pictures...

Pictures.

There were a few pictures of the boy that caught jimin's attention. A guy in his twenties extremely beautiful, his deep doe eyes going perfectly well with his glossy pink lips and pale complexion.

Another caught at a night club the pic showing off his weirdly beautiful box smile seemingly enjoying his time at the place

"Kim Taehyung why do you have to study in Seoul ugh

"Kim Taehyung why do you have to study in Seoul ugh... " jimin groaned throwing away the pictures he had picked up from the floor.

Tring Tring...

" who is it now." jimin muttered under his breath walking up to the door to receive the robotic face of his assistant jihyun.

" I was informed that you were leaving for Seoul this week and had been assigned to help you with the packing "

"oh come on jihyun stop it with your monotone." jimin rolled his eyes in frustration for which he received a sympathetic pat from the other guy.

" get a hold of yourself man shit happens you have to move on. " jimin looked at him with a 'what do you know' kind of look before realization hit him. Jihyun gave him a short nod implying he knew about the fight and break up he had with blare the other day.
" so Seoul is it... " jihyun asked with a concern filled yet mocking tone.

" yep! Seoul it is. " jimin retorted not trying to hide the sarcasm in his voice.

Hey guys,
I tried so hard to rewrite this chapter over and over again to make it longer and hold good content  but I can't really create anything more that would make this chapter any better than it's already is....
So, I am giving up cause I don't wanna ruin this chapter 😣😢

It's really short I know but... I CAN'T FU*KING HELP IT.

Vote comment and share...
(I should probably stop saying this over and over again, although I do want you guys to like my content I am tried and bored of writing the same sentence again and again.