Chapter Thirty Five

━━━━     /     CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE . . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Scott it's her." Stiles saidas he Scott and Eve walked in the halls.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"It's Allison," Eve clarified.

"Remember what you told me about the night of the full moon. You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her." Stiles explained.

"Okay," Scott nodded.

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game? You said you could hear her voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did" Scott agreed.

"Well, so that's what brought you back so you could score. And then after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her. As least not how you were trying to kill Eve and me." Stiles said before clarifying "She brings you back, is what I'm saying."

"No, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally everything I'm kissing her or-touching her..." he said before Stiles interrupted him.

"No, that's not the same. When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know?" Stiles asked.

"You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?" Eve asked noticing the look on Scott's face.

"Yeah" Scott nodded.

"Look back in the classroom she was holding your hand, that was different, okay? I don't think she makes you weak. I-I think she actually gives you control. She's kind of like an anchor." Stiles said

"You mean because I love her?" Scott asked.

"Exactly" Stiles replied.

"Did I just say that? Scott asked himself aloud.

"Yes, you just said that."'Eve said a smile on her face.

"I love her" Scott said.

"That's great, now moving on..." stiles began to speak only to be cut off by Stiles.

"No, no, no, really. I think I'm totally in love with her." Scott said.

"And that's beautiful. Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out please because you obviously can't be around her all the time." Stiles pointed out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. So what do I do?" Scott asked Stiles and Eve.

"I don't know yet" stiles said thinking of an idea as he turned in circles.

"You're getting an idea, arent you?" Scott asked.

Stiles nodded "yeah."

"Is this idea gonna get me in trouble?" Scott asked

"maybe." Stiles answered

"Is this idea gonna cause me physical pain?" Scott asked another question.

And Stiles answered "Yeah, definitely. Come on."