~meeting him~

Today was the day you will meet shigiraki and the leage of villians. you recently joined the league of villains because one of the heroes instead of saving your mother they saved someone else. So of course you had to get revenge...
you walked through the door it smelled like a feet
but you just ignored it.
Greeting you was the one and only Shigiraki
"Hello... Im y/n!" i say while watching him scratch his neck...
"Hello. welcome i will show you to your room.. follow me now" he said while grabing my hand and taking me to the rooms
It was a dark hallway with at least 12 doors mine was on the very end.
"heres your room y/n make your self at home i guess"
he said while shoving me into the room.
hmm ok i can work with after you finished unpacking you wanted to explore a bit. there was a room right in front of yours. So of course you opened it thinking it was a bathroom and damn you were wrong. You open the door seeing a man with burn scars everywhere drying his hair wow hes hot. He turns around.
"Oh hey are you the new girl?"
Dabi said while countinuing to dry his hair.
"Yes i am my name is y/n can i just say you are very good looking" you said to him with no shame.
"You are very brave with words huh" He said while looking right into your eyes.
"Uhhh yea yea i-i am uh i think we have a meeting we should go" you said his beautiful eyes distracting you fully.
You and him exit his room and go to the living room. You see a girl with blonde hair staring at you
"HI you are so beautifulll my name is toga! but you can call me baby 😉 " she said while winking.
"Haha! my name is y/n!" i said while looking at her costume and beautiful figure wow shes kind of hot Shigi walked inside and started talking about the plan to attack U.A