~toga~

Shigiraki started banging on all the doors since no one was answering Dabi kissed me pastionatly and sneakyly went back to his room. My legs were shaking but i wanted more 👻
I was the last one out of my room i had my villian costume on i quickly ran out of my room legs shaking. Dabi saw me struggling so he carried me on his back.
We went to U.A and did the first part of the plan
After 5 hours we came back home.
I was so tired so i slept for at least 2 hours. Toga was kind of really my only friend there so i invited her to my room to hangout.

While she was on her way i was ordering some toys online

"HI IM HERE" she said while she jumped on my bed.
"Heyy toga! just ordering some toys!😏"
i said while fixing my bra.

*TOGAS POV*

I just got a text from y/n haha this is my chance to fuck her. yesss she texted me to come over i need to pertend i have a life ahaha

Let me put on a cute bra and pantie just incase😏

HEY! IM HERE shes so fucking hot 🤤
"Heyy toga! just ordering some toys!😏" she said while she was fixing her bra she was getting me so wet and she didn't even know.
"want to do the thing shigiraki is making us do" she said in her cute little voice.

"Sure!" i said while grabbing the laptop. Y/n was ordering sex toys... while im right here she can have sex with me she could! ugh i have to give her a signal i dont even know if shes biesexual.

*After 2 Hours*
*Y/N POV*

After we finished Toga had a see through shirt i can see her ruby red bra and her belly peircing, damn id let her take my bra off
you grab Toga by the neck and start kissing her, tounge goes into your tounge and you let her.
You put your hands on her breast. she takes her shirt of and starts teasing you. You grab her and put her on your lap and take her bra off. You start leaving her bite marks. She pushes you down onto the bed removing your Pink underwear.
You hear a knock at the door Toga runs to the door and opens it and looking at you guys is...