Prologue

Todayy, I'm standing in a black dress to attend my father's funeral. Everyone is mourning for my father, whereas me, I'm standing here numb and emotionless. I don't even know what I'm feeling or what should I feel right now. The guy next to me is my to be husband, my fiance. He is holding my hand as tight as he can just to make sure that I feel his presence beside me. Even he was shedding tears for my father.

"Come it's your turn ", said my aunt.

I was taken near the mic and was handed a paper from which I could speak; just to say a few good words full of love for my father after his death. But I was standing there tight-lipped for almost 10 freaking minutes. Everyone present there was waiting for my utterances. I was just staring at the paper. Suddenly my aunt grabbed my hand and pulled me down, hugged me, and asked my fiance to take me.
The ceremony ended and I was brought to my car. My mother who was sobbing, hugged me just to make sure that I was fine. She was super worried for me seeing me numb.

"Everything will be fine. He will forever be with you, care for you, protect you, and loving you from heaven."

Those words made me swallow a lump through my throat. I immediately pulled my arms and opened the door of the car and sat inside. My fiance drove me away from there.

"Are you alright?", my fiance asked.

I nodded and suddenly my phone beeped. After unlocking the screen, my eyes filled with tears, my face became warm, my hands started to shake and I swallowed a big lump in my throat.

PRIVATE NUMBER *** **** ***
NOT AN ACCIDENT BUT A PLANNED MURDER.
CAREFUL!!!

This message turned my life upside down and twisted my thoughts. Because my trust was broken by both the men in my life.