-The Truth Will Always Come Out-

Another week had passed after Luka's visit. ''Come on'' Marinette pulled Adrien to the room where she practices dance. ''Geez slow down'' Alya groaned. ''You wanted to come'' Mari shot back. ''Stay here I am going to change'' quickly taking her bag from Adrien's shoulders, she then skipped off to the changing room. Quickly putting on her outfit. (Outfit above) She then walked back out onto the stage and met with Lucas as her friends and Husband sat in the audience. (only them were there) 

''Okay so let's do some spins first then we can work on leaps again kay'' She nodded and obeyed his every order. ''Perfect'' Lucas yelled as her audience clapped. Giving them a small smile she then got ready in her position to do a leap. ''You okay'' Lucas asked as she slightly tipped over. ''Y-Yeah just a bit dizzy'' She fixed her arms back into her dance position. ''You can take a rest you know'' He pointed out. 

''No I'm fine'' She brushed him off and regained her focus. ''Okay then'' He stepped aside as she ran up and then leaped. Her vision blurred before she fell to the floor. Adrien and her friends all rushed on stage to assist her as she laid on the floor. ''Is she okay, is this normal, what's happening'' Alya panicked as Adrien picked her up. 

''No this is not normal she normally nails that jump, she needs to rest'' Lucas advised giving Nino her bag. ''Okay let's get her home first'' They all left the stage and the four friends all went back to Adrienette's house. 

''What happened'' Marinette asked removing the damp cloth from her head. ''you fell, lie down'' Adrien laid her back down. ''I wanna get up'' Mari whined like a baby. ''No'' He scolded making her groan. ''Here'' Alya brought her a glass of water and a pill. ''What's this for'' She asked holding up the pill. ''Headache'' Mari then put down the pill on the bedside table and drank the water. Adrien was about to speak when she stopped him. ''I am not taking that'' She crossed her arms. ''Fine but tell me if it gets worst'' nodding in approval she then got up and left the room.

''I will put you on bed arrest if you keep moving'' Adrien groaned as they followed her. ''I'm hungry'' She whined taking out the yogurt from the fridge and a small spoon. ''I'll be back'' Adrien walked off with Nino behind him. ''You look like shit girl'' Alya chuckled out. ''I feel like it'' She rolled her eyes chuckling and took a spoon of her snack. ''You okay though'' She asked before her face went pale and she fell again. ''Adrien'' Alya yelled in panic making them run into the kitchen. ''She just fell just take her to the hospital while she is unconscious'' Alya stood up and followed him as he carried her out of the house to his car. 

AT THE HOSPITAL...

They arrived at the hospital and quickly doctors came to their assistance. ''Can you stay with her I will go and get a change of clothes for her and some real food'' Alya agreed and Adrien left. After a time the doctor came back with the results. ''What is wrong with her'' Alya asked worried for her friend. ''Everything thing is fine, these are just symptoms nothing too bad or to be worried about'' 

''Symptoms what symptoms, for what'' Nino spoke up. ''Pregnancy, Congratulations'' The doctor spoke Her friends were overjoyed with the news and Marinette was confused. ''C-Can you give us a minute'' She asked allowing the doctor to leave. ''Congrats Mari, I have to tell Adrien'' Nino quickly picked up his phone but Mari took it from him and set it down next to her. 

''I can't be pregnant, Adrien and I never had.... and I am not cheating'' They were both confused. ''So what do we do then'' Alya asked. ''I don't know take the test again to make sure'' She got up and called the doctor to take another test. 

''You are pregnant, 1 month actually'' The doctor left leaving them confused. ''Hey, guys what's with the faces'' Adrien asked walking into the room. ''Uhm I'm p-pregnant'' Mari muttered still confused as to how. ''What but-'' She cut him off. ''I know, I know I said that also, do you think someone raped me or something, and don't even ask if I cheated because I will never do that'' She was almost in tears speaking about this. ''I need some air'' Getting up she left the room and sat outside on a bench. ''Bugaboo-''