Characters:

(I took this from my old book, that no longer exists, don't be angry. )

- Blam:
Age; (aged up) 20
Height; 5'4 (lmao, just b/c)
Description;  this box headed creature has a gray body - that in fact, is highlighted by a white head. It is not known on how he squeezes through corners, or supports the weight of his head - but he definitely has a way in the culinary maze, less so with words though. His posture shows his lack of self confidence and esteem; he sure does love a good party despite these factors.
- Kevin Jr. :
Age; 20
Height; 5'4
Description;  as Blam's double, he serves almost as the main support of all chaos - this slightly darker box has a personality of his own when in control. Kevin is a very formidable foe, he is sneaky and aloof, but he stands tall with his monocle in hand.
- Flumpty Bumpty:
Age; 21
Height; 5'9
Description;  this seemingly friendly and jolly egg appears to have nothing to hide! At least on the outside... This menace to reality and time itself has abilities that would even put Satan to shame with a head hanging low. Despite his abilities, this egghead has one pride and joy, and that'll be Blam!
- Beaver:
Age; 28
Height; 5'10
Description;  while standing not much taller then egghead, this fluffy bunches of oats was deemed to having died by falling in the toilet; and as he did!
Though he didn't die, he almost drowned - some reason this intellectual power house is covered in bandages from apparently having been crammed in the toilet, shameful.
- Grunkfuss:
Age; 39
Height; 6'0
Description;  as one of the tallest members of the gang, Grunkfuss is one of the most condemned and condescending of many clowns throughout history. With his long lengthy limbs and long torso, his jaw is able to open just enough to fit an adult human head inside! Wouldn't feel so good due to his jagged American teeth.
His patriotic spirit is still enough to ward any opponent away.
- Owl:
Age; 5
Height; owl sized
Description; this majestic but blood thirsty creature is just a literal owl, she may be feral, but she sure does love to toy with her prey in unexpected ways.
- Eyesaur:
Age; 14
Height; 4'5
Description;  this four legged ball of flesh is made from Flumpty's past victims, specifically the ones that lost to his hell- I mean game, and this was the result of such failure.
The creature supposedly has many heads, and maybe even a billion eyes to go with it all, they also have a large spikey tail; just like a dinosaur's!
They are capable of speech, but every attempt leaves sentences and words mushed together in a jumble with many slurs in between...
- Redman:
Age; 27
Height; 5'8
Description;  this man of red, appears to look similar to a spider; known as the man who 'drank lava and lived, kinda' has his internal organs and most bone fragments melted/ burned out as a result of the heat content.
Redman makes an attempt to avoid, mutilate, and murder Flumpty every day; he gets his ass kicked every time though - ha!
- Golden Flumpty:
Age; ???
Height; ???
Description;  this golden egg appears to have his face brutally cracked and mutilated to the point of no repair.
Similar to Flumpty, even in appearance - has the same abilities, though he lacks one key aspect in his psych and ability to heal himself of his past damages.
Not much else is known, maybe there'll be more...
Just maybe...

P.S.
More updates and improvements will be made at a later date!
Stay tuned, and be patient!
^-^
- Waffle